B | Wet

Smut

"Y/N!" You heard your lady yell from her bathroom, to which you responded within a split second. Your feet ran towards where Bela was, just to see the woman sit in her bath, unbothered.

"Yes, my lady." You said to her with a slight bow, before standing up straight again. Your eyes averted the spot where she was- naked.

The steam inside the room was making your own body temperature rise up, but that was not the only reason that you started to flare up- as if that wasn't obvious already.

"Come here." The blonde said and you did as told, going over to her. You're lucky that the bath was filled with bubbles, or else your eyes would be staring holes through her body right now.

Bela looked up once you stood close to her, noticing the flushed expression on your face.

"Take your clothes off." She abruptly told you, taking you off guard.

It took a moment to for your mind to register what she just had said, but you still were confused by it.

"Sorry, w-what?" You stuttered and felt your body ache at the thought of standing infront of her with nothing to cover your body.

A low growl came from her when you didn't comply to her orders, "I said, take your clothes off."

You opened your mouth once again to say something, but the look she gave you told you it'd be better you'd shut up and do as the lady said.

So with that, you started to peel off your clothes, one by one. The Dimitrescu's eyes staring you down as you did so, making you feel vulnerable, but this time not like usual- this wasn't like when she threatened you.

You were fully undressed within the time span of 2 minutes, your arms attempting to cover your chest- though it didn't make you feel less naked.

"Get across from me." Bela ordered you around, and per usual, you did as she asked from you.

Your body sank under the warm water as a satisfied hum came from the woman with yellow eyes. You sat down in front of her, your legs crossed and your arms over your chest.

You both sat there for a while, the tension was there and you could almost choke on it.

All of a sudden, Bela got on her knees and took some soap onto her hands. You got a full front view of her chest, and goodness, did your heartbeat go up.

You hadn't even noticed that you were holding in your breath until you let out a huge sigh- making the blonde smirk in amusement.

"Is something wrong?" She raised her eyebrow at you as she came in closer to you, kneeling just right in front of you. You shook your head at her question, not wanting to upset her or anything.

The water felt a hundred degrees hotter all of a sudden, and it made your skin sensitive- which might not be a good thing at this moment, considering Bela was right in front of you. But perhaps it's her purpose?

You were so distracted, that you hadn't even noticed that the blonde had her hands on your body- cleaning you with the soap. Her hands started at your neck- a bit of pressure being put on your throat if you didn't mistake it. They then moved to your shoulders and down your arms, scratching her nails over the skin.

Your breath hitched in your throat as she now was moving her hands over your chest, though not in a very sexual way- right now.

"Are you okay, Y/N? Is the water too hot?" She obviously knew what she was doing.

A tug was felt on your nipples before she moved down, along your stomach and to your legs- where she took her time. Bela at first genuinely cleaned your legs, but once she moved to your thighs, it was a different story.