C | Stay Quiet

Smut

It was a fun day today at the castle. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood and not much horrific has happened yet.

All the maids were doing their job- so were you, but your schedule wasn't as busy as theirs.

Lady Dimitrescu was, as usual, doing her work.

And the sisters were busy enjoying their time spent in the castle, with you.

Daniela had suggested for you all to go and play hide & seek, to which everyone agreed on- except the raven-haired sister.

It took you a bit of time along with some whining and puppy eyes until she finally decided to tag along.

She seemed to have a lot of fun even though she rejected the game at first hand.

The 4 of you did rock, paper, scissors to decide who was going to seek at first- and it was you.

And unsurprisingly, you didn't get all of them. The only one you ended up finding was Daniela, because she couldn't keep her giggles inside when you padded along the room she was in.

Somehow Daniela had found everybody, Bela as the first person before also finding Cassandra and you.

The middle sister wasn't all too glad with being found, as was to be noticed by her pouting- which was rather cute if you had to be honest.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Bela's counting made you snap out of your thoughts and come back to reality. Your head turned around just to see that the other two had already left you on your own.

You ran faster than you thought you could, to a room where you hoped you wouldn't be found.

Once inside and having the door closed, you ran to the supply room that was attached to it.

Opening the door, you almost screamed at the top of your lungs as you were pulled inside- a hand covering your mouth as precaution so that you wouldn't make noise.

"Shh.." You felt someone whisper against the back of your neck.

The distinct smell that overcame you made it clear who was holding you from behind.

You took her hand off of your mouth to turn around and see Cassandra standing in front of you. She had a rather unreadable smile on her face.

"Hi cutie." She whispered and pinned you between her and the door.

Your heartbeat sped up as you had nowhere to go and nowhere to look except those glowing eyes.

She leaned in and pressed her lips rather harshly against yours. Her hands came around your throat as she squeezed it shut just the slightest bit.

To your surprise- you pushed her away from you.

"What are you doing?!" You whispered in a mad tone, "We could get caught!"

But she didn't seem to care what you had just said, because just like before, her hand was back around your throat and her breath was felt against your lips.

"If you stay quiet, then we won't get caught."

You heard the smirk that was on her face just by the way she was speaking.

Before you knew it, your clothes were discarded and on the floor- leaving you to stand naked in front of Cassandra.

Her eyes scanned the parts of your body that she could make out in the dim light, and it made you squirm.