D | Play Fight

Fluff

It was one of those rare days where you had literally nothing to do in the castle, except sit around and do whatever you wanted.

There were so many maidens hired these past few months, that some didn't even have to do anything on certain days.

And today was your lucky day, which you decided to spend by looking for new books in the library, the only thing you could really do. You could also cook something, but you'd need to ask for permission if you were going to use supplies in the castle.

You were also allowed to paint on a canvas, since your creativity has long been acknowledged by the Lady of the castle, but today just wasn't the day for it.

There was a stack of books on the table near the couch, ones that you wish to read sooner or later. 

"Baby!" You heard a familiar girl yell out as the door slammed open.

The loud noise caused for you to drop the last book on the table with a loud thud, "Yes?" You questioned before walking towards her as she practically ran towards you.

This was the first time you'd seen Daniela today, and she always was so excited the first second she saw you.

The redhead came crashing down with her lips on yours before she pulled away and grabbed you in a careful headlock, "No! Please, not now, m'lady." 

She chuckled and pulled you closer against her as she tackled the both of you down onto the rug on the floor.

This was something she often did- wrestle with you at any given moment.

It was a way she showed her appreciation and love for you, although it was indeed somewhat odd. But you didn't care at all, you actually liked it.

"You'll never escape my grasp." You heard her say as she pinned you to the floor before you began to writhe around, trying to get out of her arms.

Knowing her own strength was so much bigger than yours, she loosened her arms around you which made you able to push her off.

"Ha!" You grinned and now were the one to be ontop of her, the both of you throwing hands at each other.

"You're weak compared to me Dani, you'll never win." The words left your mouth with a smirk as you watched the girl enjoy the time spent with you on the floor.

"You just make me weak." She said and attempted to push you off, but that didn't go as planned.

A sharp pain was felt in your jaw as you fell backwards and off the girl, holding your hand on your chin, confused as to what just happened.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed and kneeled beside you, tears on the verge of falling from her eyes, "I'm so stupid!" 

The girl hit herself on the head but before she wanted to do so again, you had grabbed onto her hand.

"It's okay, I'm fine." You smiled slightly although you were in pain.

As you put the pieces together, you figured that your girlfriend had accidentally hit you in the face.

With your hands away from your face, she inspected the red spot on your jawline.

"I'll get you some ice." She said and got up, leaving the room within less than a second.

You clenched your jaw and got up from the floor, taking a seat on the couch that stood nearby. "God, that girl can hit good." You chuckled to yourself and leaned backwards.

Quicker than you had thought, Daniela was back in the room with an ice pack. 

"Honey, are you sure you're okay?" She asked you with a tensed tone, still shocked because of what she did as she sat down beside you.

"I'm fine, I promise." You repeated to ease her, which seemed to help this time.

The woman held the ice pack up to your jaw and sighed, holding you against her before the both of you lied down with you ontop of her.

"I'll be more careful next time." She whispered and kissed the top of your head.

Because of the position you were in, you were starting to get tired and your eyelids were becoming heavier with each breath you took.

"Sleep well, babygirl." Was the last thing you heard her say before you dozed off, being held by your Dani.