B | Babygirl

Fluff

"Bela!" You yelled for your lover as you stood on the ladder of the library.

You had wanted to collect some books about knitting but unfortunately for you, they were all the way on the top shelves.

Just as you had a few of the books in your arms, the ladder started to shake for no reason and you were clinging for dear life onto it.

A book had already fallen from your grasp and hit the floor with a loud bang.

Within a second, the blonde rushed into the library and looked around with a worried face- not being able to find you.

"Y/N?!" She called out for you and walked frantically through the room.

Another book dropped and her head snapped to where the sound came from, then she looked up and met your terrified eyes.

She sped to the ladder and held onto it, "What are you doing up there?!" She yelled with a frown on her face.

"I wanted some books to read and when I was about to come down, the ladder started to move!" You whimpered and tried to climb back down with 3 books in your arms.

She sighed, "Drop those books, Mother wouldn't mind it if they got damaged just a bit."

Just as she said that, you dropped the books down and made sure they didn't hit the blonde- which they luckily didn't.

You finally were able to go down and when you were near the ground, Bela grabbed you and lifted you off the ladder like a kid.

"Be careful next time." She told you and kneeled down to grab the books you dropped after setting you down, "What were you even going to read?"

"Books about knitting." You answered her.

"Knitting? What for?" She raised her eyebrow and held the books for you.

You started to get shy and balanced on your heels, "For you, to give you something warm in the winter.." The words left your mouth in a whisper.

Her eyes stared into yours and you saw a blush creep up onto her cheeks.

You smiled at it and pinched her cheeks, "Is Bela flustered?"

"No!" The Dimitrescu exclaimed and swatted your hands away, crossing her arms over her chest when you put your arms beside you.

You chuckled up at her, "It's okay, babygirl." The sentence left your lips without any thought.

Bela's gaze widened and she hid her face before walking to the couch and sitting down on it, putting the books down on the spot next to her.

"What's wrong?" You questioned when you followed her, "Is it something I said?"

"It's nothing." She spoke quickly.

You stood in front of her and observed her, seeing how she crossed her legs and her face was as red as a strawberry.

Then something came up in you.

"Babygirl?" You called out again and got a whine from her, along with a glare.

She liked it.

"Do you like that name?" You grinned and bent down to meet her eyes when she looked down a bit.

From the way she was chewing on the inside of her cheek to her eyes looking anywhere but you- her body betrayed herself.

Your hand reached forward and grabbed onto her chin, making her look into your eyes.

"You're my babygirl, right?"

"Y/N!" She yelled and stood up, hovering over you though it was not as dominating as usual in this situation.

"Stop it!"

You laughed at her and grabbed her hand, "Why, don't you like it?"

She held in her breath and then walked off in a rush, pushing your hand away from hers.

"Bela!" You yelled behind her and ran after her.

"Hey!" You now stood in front of her again, eyes looking into hers.

"What?" She murmured.

"Doesn't my babygirl want my attention?" You smirked and leaned up to kiss her, but to get pushed away.

"You're so annoying!" She whined and ran out the room with you following behind her again.

The knitting can wait.