Intro

Guess who's back? I know it's been a hot minute. 

So welcome to my new story "Let's start at the very beginning". 

I've been waiting actual months to begin uploading but this story has taken so many new directions and I just now have gotten it all outlined and with summer now in swing I can focus on it a bit more. I still have about 1/4 left to write, but it's all planned so I should be updating fairly regularly I.e., once a week. 

But lemme tell you a lil bit about this story if you want to know a little more going into it, if not totally cool, now is your warning to go ahead and start reading. 

This is somewhat of a crossover, yes Jane and Michael from Mary Poppins are on the cover and that's because they are in this story, just the characters, this is not an extended universe or anything, I just thought they were cool kids and they had great chemistry with Julie, so I thought it was a perfect fit for what I wanted to write. 

This is also an a/u, Georg and Maria were childhood best friends, thus this is also a little OOC as in the movie that was obviously not the case. 

Keep in mind this is all in good fun and I just enjoy writing stories, more to come tho!

(also, I don't own TSOM or MP or anything related to it, cool.)