1) Welcome to the TVA

Loki grabbed the tesseract and teleported himself away. The avengers had just decided to pull a time scamp so he would use that to his advantage and escape the ridiculous cuffs that he was put into.

Unfortunately things didn't work out the way he wanted them too and he ended up falling from the sky and he landed on sand. At least the chains and cuffs were off. Although now he had sand in all sorts of places.

"Well that didn't look very flattering."

He sat himself up a touch and looked at the beautiful woman in front of him. She wore a scarlet outfit with a crown on her head that resembled his horns, but much smaller, flat, and red. Actually not like his horns.

"Who might you be? I assume you're not from here, but I've been tracking the amazing device for some time now." The woman picked up the tesseract and that got Loki to get up.

"Loki, the God of Mischief. And you may not know me but something you should know is-" He held out his hand and the tesseract shot to his hand.

"This is mine."

The woman chuckled. "That's a questionable choice. But I'm not the one you should be worried about God of Mischief." She said. That caused Loki to give a look of confusion since there was no one else around them.

"Oh? Then who should I be worried about?" He asked. "The Scarlet Witch." She replied, any sign of light in her face now gone. "And who is that?" Loki asked.

"Me."

"But you just said-"

Before he could finish talking, a blast of red magic shot at him and he jumped out of the way. The Scarlet woman disappeared from his line of view so he quickly made the tesseract disappear as well. Suddenly he felt his limbs tighten and he was lifted up with a grunt.

"Give me the tesseract or I will pry it from your dead corpse."

Loki struggled but the witch held him firmly.

Suddenly, a yellow door appeared and Loki felt the magic grip on his loosen just a touch. He looked down towards where the door was and saw multiple soldiers step out of it.

He felt himself being lowered from the air back to the ground, but he was still held an inch above the sand with everything feeling restrained.

"Can I help you?" The Scarlet Witch asked. She definitely had an attitude problem.

"This is a standard sequence violation." The woman who seemed to be in charge claimed.

Loki heard the crackling of magic so he assumed the witch was about to attack them. Oh well, at least he was already restrained and had what she wanted so he wouldn't be harmed.

The three surrounding guards that weren't the main soldier held up stick thingies that were supposed to look threatening? They were pointed a the Scarlet Witch, not Loki.

"The branch is growing at a stable rate and slope." The woman continued.

"Sorry we happen to be a bit busy." The witch stated.

Suddenly, Loki felt himself land on the ground, but he was very much unable to move. His feet were basically melted into the sand. At least it didn't hurt as badly as one would think, he was just stuck.

"Two variants identified." The woman said, looking at a small device.

"I beg your pardon?"
"Excuse me?"

Both Loki and the witch said simultaneously.

"On behalf of the time variance authority, I hereby arrest the two of you for crimes against the sacred timeline. Hands up."