14) Mind Prison

TVA soldiers pulled the three through the hallway, Mobius leading them.

Sylvie struggled, trying to break free from the grasp that two soldiers had on her, not to mention the one keeping her still from behind.

Wanda didn't bother to pick up her feet. She just let the two soldiers drag her along as her mind flashed back on everything that had just happened.

Loki was the only one who walked normally. He accepted the fact that the soldiers had him, and he walked, keeping his eyes on the two women as they were brought with him.

They passed by another hallway as they walked, and the soldiers holding Sylvie led her away from Wanda and Loki. Both turned their head towards the blonde but neither attempted anything, knowing it wouldn't end well.

As soon as Sylvie was out of sight, Loki began struggling, attempting to get out, but he was held firm.

Wanda kept herself at dead weight. Struggling wouldn't do her any good, so might as well just make the ones holding her do all the work.

They turned a corner as they walked and Loki gave up on struggling. He looked at Wanda and Wanda stated at the ground, not bothering to lift her head up.

"Well?" Mobius asked.

"Well what?" Loki replied snarkily.

"I know you got something quip you're dyin' to say."

"Oh I don't have a quip. I've got nothing to say to you." Loki replied.

He attempted at going towards Mobius as he spoke, but the soldiers held him back.

"Oh come on." Mobius rolled his eyes.

"By the way, I should have an equal amount of security. This is insulting!" Loki continued, remarking on the fact that Sylvie had three guards and he only had two.

"You just can't help yourself. Be quiet like Maximoff over there." Mobius scoffed.

"You betrayed me!" Loki accused.

"You betrayed me." Mobius shot back.

"Oh grow up!"

"You grow up."

"Both of y'all grow up and shut up." Wanda muttered, annoyed at their bickering.

Mobius led Loki into the first room that they'd been in before all of the variant stuff, and Wanda was taken away to a different room.

"Wanda!" Loki struggled to get out of their grip as Wanda was pulled away.

"You know, it occurred to me that you're not really the God of Mischief." Mobius commented as they walked into the room.

"Oh, here it comes." Loki scoffed, his tone angry. "The folksy, dopey insult from the folksy dope."

Loki struggled once more, but the soldiers held him firm.

"What am I? The God of Self-Sabotage, yeah? the God of Back-Stabbing?" Loki asked.

They didn't take him to where the table was, which confused Loki, but he figured he was heading somewhere because the guard kept moving him towards the back of the room.

"Just kind of an asshole, and a bad friend." Mobius replied, pulling out his Tempad. "Yeah, chew on that for a little bit. All right? It's ready."

As he finished, a red door appeared, the same shape and size as the orange doors, but this one didn't look as nice.

"What is this?" Loki demanded as the soldiers got ready to throw him through.

"You'll see." Mobius stated.