32) Captives

Sylvie ran through the trees, palm trees to be exact.

Another person was after her, although she was flying. Sylvie wasn't as fast, but the trees were providing a tinge of cover.

That cover wouldn't stay for long though. Sylvie needed to get that Tempad back.

She had been hiding for a bit and she went to multiple different places. Everywhere she went, Kang's followers found her. Now, some red haired chick who could fly and lift things with her mind was after her.

She stole the Tempad from Sylvie which is what notified Sylvie that she was there, then Sylvie took off.

She was at a beach island, she didn't know where exactly. She was starting to regret stealing the gauntlet, but at the same time maybe it was a good thing cause it would prevent him from making this team he was talking about.

Aw look at Sylvie being the hero.

Sad.

Sylvie ran towards a light in the forest, hoping it would lead somewhere that would have something to help her.

When she reached the light however, all it got her was a large cliff that she nearly fell off of.

"Shit." She muttered.

She backed up, but it didn't matter cause the woman who had been chasing her flew right in front of her, causing Sylvie to stumble back.

Fire was in the woman's hands, since she wasn't scary enough.

"Where is the gauntlet?" The woman asked, her voice loud.

"I don't have it!" Sylvie shouted at her.

The woman cocked her head and raised her arm, hands opened.

Sylvie began levitating and she immediately began thrashing around in the air, not liking being picked off her feet.

"I'll ask again, where have you hidden it?" The woman asked.

"I gave it someone! Someone you won't know how to find!" Sylvie shouted.

"Mmm. We'll see about that."

A TVA door opened and Sylvie was thrown through.

She hit the wall of the TVA and a familiar face approached her, putting a time collar on her.

"B-15?? Let me go!" Sylvie fought back as she was grabbed.

"Quiet variant." The woman demanded.

"What? Are we seriously back at this level again?" Sylvie asked, struggling against the guards that had taken her.

She was taken to a cell that she didn't recognize, as it wasn't a regular cell room she originally went to.

A transparent door formed out of orange/yellow sparks and it opened. B-15 pushed Sylvie in. Sylvie immediately turned around to fight her way out, but the transparent door became a wall and she ran face first into it.

"We'll let you sit here for a bit, then we'll come back for questioning." B-15 stated.

----------

----------

----------

The room was dark. The only light was from a candle that was hung on the wall.

And the magic that illumated Wanda's hands.

Wanda's back hurt, quite a lot. The magic that pulled her through the TVA portal slammed her against the wall, not to mention how the Invisible Woman already pulled that move.