33) The Witch

"I need your Tempad." Wanda said.

"Yeah, of course. Where is Sylvie?" Loki asked, summoning his Tempad and handing it to the witch.

"I was told that she was in Asgard, but I don't know which year." Wanda explained.

"It's pointless searching if we don't know the date, we need to go back to the sanctum. They are in danger and we apparently have to save them. Hmm. Never thought I'd return to New York as a hero." Loki commented.

"No, we shouldn't go back to the sanctum." Wanda said quickly.

Loki gave a confused look.

"Uh.. because America is in danger and what if they follow us or something? Before I was taken, Strange told me to hide her so that's what I did." Wanda said.

Loki narrowed his eyes, then gave a slow nod.

"If you say so. If it were coming from anyone but you, I'd say no and do what I wanted. You're lucky you're you." Loki said, a small smile forming on his face.

Wanda smiled with a slight sigh.

"Yeah. I'm lucky." She chuckled.

"Then where too? We can't stay here, it's the first place they'll look." Loki stated, crossing his arms.

"Maybe we should stay? Figure out the team and learn their weaknesses? The Toad man is out but there's still the fire woman." Wanda suggested.

"And the fire man. I'm not sure what happened to the apparent Four." Loki added.

"Yeah them too."

"Perhaps we don't stay. Let's go somewhere quiet, try to lure their attention away from America, and figure out how to find Sylvie." Loki suggested.

Wanda paused, then nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. I know a place."

Wanda clicked the Tempad she was given and a TVA door spawned.

"How'd you learn to do that? Have you ever even casted a door?" Loki asked.

"Uh no. It looked pretty simple though." Wanda said with a small chuckle.

Loki gave a hum, then Wanda gestured for him to follow her and she went through the door.

They arrived inside of a place Loki didn't recognize. It wasn't Midgard, which begged the question of how did Wanda know of this place?

It was similar to earth, but not the same. It had different technology and different city views.

"What is this place?" Loki asked.

"It's a planet that Viz mentioned a few times. He and Thor went off world once for a mission and he went here. Then he showed me pictures and told me he wanted to take me here one day." Wanda explained.

"Viz? The robot?"

"Yeah."

"Ah. So where are we going?"

"He told me a cafe name. We can go there." Wanda said before taking his hand and leading him away.

Loki glanced at their hands before following along. Something felt off to him though.

"A cafe, huh? If I didn't know any better Maximoff, I'd say you were asking me on a date." Loki smirked.

Wanda scoffed.

"Please, you wish." She chuckled.

Yeah. Something was definitely a bit off.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the cafe. It was titled 'Café et Plus' or 'Coffee and More'. So creative.