11) Love

"Good evening passengers. Hi."

Loki escorted the two into one of the train cars. This seemed to be the only thing that had windows. Huh.

Instead of the room being pink, it was actually a mix of yellow and green. Yellow lights filled the ceiling but there was a green light lined at the floor of the room.

The three made it to a round booth area and Sylvie shook herself out of Loki's grip, sitting down on the left side of the booth.

Loki let go of Wanda and she picked up Kip from off her shoulder, then sat down on the right side and scooted in so Loki had room next to her.

Loki took off his mask and set it on the table that was in the middle of the curved booth.

"Um, uh, look, I can't go backwards on a train." Loki said, looking at the seat he was offered, then at Sylvie.

"Well I never sit with my back to a door." Sylvie replied.

"What? There are doors on both sides." Loki said. "Sit in the middle."

"Oh just sit down." Sylvie scoffed.

Loki sighed but did as she said.

Wanda put Kip in her lap and began petting them before Sylvie and Loki began talking.

"Fyi that wasn't even a plan." Sylvie stated.

"Oh really?" Loki asked.

"Plans have multiple steps. Dressing as a guard and getting on a train is just doing a thing." Sylvie stated.

Loki didn't reply, just rolled his eyes.

Wanda ignored them and continued petting Kip, who appeared to have fallen asleep on her lap. Aww.

Speaking of sleep, Sylvie yawned after Loki didn't speak and Wanda almost yawned as well. Why'd they have to be contagious.

"Oh, you a bit tired? Feel free to, you know, get some rest." Loki said.

Sylvie glared at him.

"I can't sleep in a place like this."

Loki gave a confused look.

"You can't sleep on a train?"

"I can make you a pillow." Wanda said, in a much kinder tone than Loki.

"No. I can't sleep around untrustworthy people." Sylvie put her arms on the table and leaned forward towards Loki before sitting back again.

Loki copied her movement.

"Oh right. That me?" He whispered.

"But you feel free to take a nap." Sylvie stated.

"Nice try." Loki gave a fake smile.

"I'm not going to waste my time rooting around for the Tempad when someone taught you fairly decent magic." Sylvie stated, staring at him.

"My mother." Loki replied.

Sylvie scoffed and Wanda gave a small smile.

"What was she like?" Sylvie asked.

Loki looked to the side to think about it for a moment.

"She was..."

Wanda turned her head towards him instead of at her lap since she wanted to see how he would think about this after he saw his life played out and what happened to Frigga.

"A queen of Asgard." He continued. "She was good. Purely decent."

He looked down at the table and Sylvie gave a small chuckle.