18) And Another One Bites The Dust

Loki and Wanda were gone. Sylvie watched Wanda get pruned and she immediately got down from the stage that the fake Time Keeper bodies were on. She ran at Ravonna just after Loki was pruned and kicked her down.

Ravonna stumbled and Sylvie pulled the prune stick from Ravonna's hands and pointed the stick at her.

Ravonna's hands were up in surrender and Sylvie gave a look of anger.

"Do it." Ravonna said, staring at the golden end of the prune stick.

"No." Sylvie stated. "You're going to tell me," She pushed Ravonna into the ground with her foot. "Everything."

Ravonna gulped, not liking that she was being helded at death point by a Loki variant.

Sylvie leaned down and grabbed Ravonna by the collar. She dragged the woman out of the room, in and out of the elevator, ignoring everyone looking at them.

They weren't going to do anything with their precious Judge Renslayer's life at stake now were they?

Sylvie dragged her into the judge room and threw her down, against one of the long benches for any bystanders to watch.

No one else was in the room though.

"Give me your Tempad." Sylvie demanded.

Ravonna did as she ordered and handed the Tempad to her.

"Who's really behind the TVA?"

"I'm as in the dark as you are." Ravonna said.

Sylvie stepped on her chest and pushed her into the floor as Ravonna tried to keep herself up, propped on her elbows. Ravonna let out a groan in pain.

"Poor Judge Renslayer. Your whole reality's been destroyed." Sylvie mocked.  "Tell me,"

Ravonna looked at Sylvie with honest fear in her eyes as Sylvie pushed the heel of her foot further into her chest.

"How does it feel to be on the other side of it?"

Sylvie did one last push of a foot then moved her shoe off of Ravonna. Ravonna let out a groan of pain and did her best to roll over to get herself up in the least painful way as possible.

"This is it, isn't it? This is where you dragged me after you stole my life."

Ravonna got herself up, breathing heavily as she looked at Sylvie.

"A fitting place to take yours." Sylvie said.

She stepped towards Ravonna, holding the prune stick towards her threateningly. Ravonna stepped back, hands slightly up like before.

"What if I said that Wanda and Loki aren't dead. Not yet anyway."

Sylvie stopped, gripping the stick.

"I'd say you were lying." She replied.

"Maybe. Or maybe we want the same thing."

"How are they still alive? And how will saving them get us closer to who's really behind the TVA?"

"It's.. complicated."

Sylvie stepped towards her again and Ravonna flinched.

"I'm telling you this willingly." She continued.

"Why?"

"Because I want to know who's at the top of this. I want to know who lied to me."

She sounded sincere, so Sylvie kept a threatening look but lowered the prune stick and turned it off, still capable of turning it back on in an instant if need be.