39) The Beginning of the End

Loki gave Wanda the Tempad since he was going with America.

Strange, Loki, and America would be meeting the Marvels and convince them to join the team while Wanda went to get Pietro. She had a plan in mind for what point she'd get him from.

Wong didn't seem too thrilled to be stuck with the Asgardian women, but he dealt with it and prepared for an attack.

Wanda glanced at the others before casting a time door and walking through, allowing it to shut behind her.

"Okay, Loki, please don't throw up." America said.

"How weak do you believe me to be?" Loki rolled his eyes.

"That's what I thought the first time." Strange chuckled.

"Yes but I am a God, you're just a mortal."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

America closed her hand into a fist, then punched the air and out spawned a giant star shaped portal. It was colored blue, and on the other side of the portal showed the inside of a space ship.

Strange walked through, then Loki, then America, then she shut the portal behind them, leaving the others to defend the gauntlet.

Wong glanced to the Asgardians and Sylvie held the gauntlet in her hand.

"Now's probably a bad time to ask, but do you know of anywhere I could put this?" She asked with a sheepish smile.

The gauntlet in her hands jerked forward, and Sylvie gripped it tighter, pulling it back to her.

"What was that?" Hela asked, summoning her sword.

"They're here." Sylvie muttered in reply.

The gauntlet jerked forward again, pulling Sylvie with it. She stabilized herself on the ground before feeling an intrusive being trying to break into her mind.

"And it's the fire lady." She notified them with a grunt.

Wong summoned his magic at the guard, and the many sorcerers behind him did the same.

The gauntlet was jerked one last time, yanking Sylvie off her feet and sending her soaring through the air. She let go of the gauntlet and summoned her magic. A red haired woman appeared in the distance, taking the gauntlet in one hand, her other hand outstretched.

The woman levitated up and Sylvie gave an annoyed sigh. She used her magic to push herself up into the air and send a signal to the others that the fight had come.

Hela gripped her sword, a grin forming on her face as orange portals began forming in front of them. They weren't time doors, they were a sorcerer's magic.

—————

America looked around the spaceship, confident that this was the correct place. Loki gave a bit of a disgusted look, traveling through the multiversal portal was a bit worse than he thought. Strange also had to readjust himself, he wasn't totally used to the feeling either.

A familiar face to America bounced in the room. Kamala Khan.

"Another child?" Loki asked, definite disgust in his tone.

"Yeah, she has lots of cool powers though, probably cooler than your illusions and knife summoning." America replied.

Kamala noticed them and she pulled the earbuds out of her ears.

"Uh.. America? How did you get here? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Yeah. These are my friends, we came here to ask for your help the help of the other two." America answered, waddling over and hugging her friend.