41) Goodbyes

Kang stepped towards the middle of the energy shield that had been placed around him. He showed no fear as the four prepared their powers to fight back at him.

America stepped towards him, going to fight him first as the other three began stepping around him, forming a triangle.

America threw a punch at him, aiming for his face, and Kang raised his arms, blocking her fighting motions out of the way. America raised her legs and kicked him in the gut, making him stumble a bit and give an annoyed look.

"You are going to win this fight, Chavez." He stated.

"I.." She threw another punch, hitting him in the face. "Don't have to!" She smirked.

She threw another punch and he caught her hand. A look of fear crossed her face as he chucked her across the shield, causing her to hit the energy that surrounded them.

"Now." Strange ordered.

The three magic users summoned their power, aiming all their force on Kang. His body was forcefully held still as the magic of the three surrounded him.

His first thought was that they were trying to kill him, and he happily shouted; "You cannont kill me, witches!"

The three ignored him and pulled out the infinity stones, each one holding two.

The infinity stones lifted into the air, complying to the will of the three and forming a bubble around Kang. The powers of the three enhanced the bubble, forming a small pocket reality around him.

The spell ended and the infinity stones fell to the ground. A colorful shield surrounded Kang, and when he ran towards the edge, trying to break out, the bubble threw him backwards.

He was trapped.

America got up, walking towards him. She punched a star portal, one that she forced to not leave the universe, and she punched Kang's bubble through it before shutting the star.

The army around them immediately felt the loss of their leader, and began running. They spawned portals, time doors, anything that could get them away.

Carol and Monica released the energy shield and they hurried over to the four that all looked a bit exhausted.

"Should we go after them?" Monica asked, glancing around at everyone leaving.

"No. Give them a headstart. Our sorcerers will find them." Strange said. "You two deserve to go back to your universe."

"What about Kamala?" Carol asked.

America swallowed down a lump that had been forming in her throat.

"She's gone. One of the TVA soldiers pruned her." She said, her voice quiet.

"She's not gone then." Wanda said, cutting into the conversation.

"What are you talking about, I thought those that got got with the sticks got sent to the void at the end of time or something?" America asked.

"Yeah, but she's not dead. We have friends in the void. We can get her out." Wanda said with a smile.

A smile formed on America's face, very happy to hear that her friend hadn't met her end. Not yet at least. They could save her.

"I'll help Wong get this place to rights. For the dead or almost dead TVA men, get their tempads and prune sticks. Send Sylvie and Hela back to Asgard, America, once you guys get Kamala, send the Marvels back to their universe. One of you two, put the infinity stones back in the TVA. Then you three meet me back here." Strange said.

The group nodded before breaking up.

America looked at Wanda and Loki.

"I'll go find Kamala." Wanda decided.