12) Train Fight

"When she sings, she sings come home!
When she sings, she sings come home!"

Sylvie woke up before Wanda and she looked to her left to see Loki dancing around the train with multiple of the other passengers playing music and clapping along.

Loki started singing in Asgardian and Sylvie waved her hand at him to get his attention.

He turned towards her, still bouncing and clapping before he waved back happily.

"Where's your uniform?" She mouthed, gesturing to her own outfit.

His red guard suit had changed out and back into his Loki attire.

Wanda heard Sylvie and she turned her head over, still tired but now worried that something was wrong since Sylvie seemed worried.

"When she sings, she sings come home. When she sings, she sings come home." Loki continued, not bothered by Sylvie's question.

Wanda sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at Sylvie and Sylvie muttered an unkind thing under her breath.

"When she sings, she sings come home. When she sings, she sings come home."

Wanda and Sylvie both noticed a man get up and exit the room, glaring at Loki as he did.

Loki shushed the audience who had been singing along, and he began singing in Asgardian once more, softly, like he was singing the quiet part of a song.

As he sang, his eyes were on Wanda. Sylvie glanced between the two and Wanda kept a confused look on Loki the whole time.

"What the bloody hell." Sylvie mumbled to Wanda.

"You can say that again." Wanda mumbled back.

Then, the soft part ended and Loki began clapping again, speeding up his singing, still in Asgardian. The audience around him began clapping again as well.

"When she sings, she sings come home. When she sings she sings come hoooooome!" He finished the song and raised a glass.

"To my lovely women everyone! Wanda and Sylvie!" Loki cheered.

He slipped the glass, and by sip I mean he downed the glass.

"You deal with him." Sylvie said, rolling her eyes. "I think we're gonna have a problem in a moment."

Wanda nodded.

Loki threw the empty glass against the ground, "Another!", He shouted as it shattered.

Wanda sighed and got up, going over to him. She grabbed his arm to get his attention and she pulled him to the side of the counter.

"Your drunk." She stated.

"No. I'm just full." He replied. "But bear in mind, I'm very full. Now," He picked up a small plate that had s jello like substance on it that was on the bar counter. "You had me try those worms, I need you to try this. It pairs very nicely with the Figgy Port. Who's got the Figgy Port?" He looked around for a moment before turning back to Wanda. "You have to take my word on the Figgy Port."

"Why did you change?" Wanda cut him off before he could continue about the Figgy Port. "We're supposed to be laying low."

"Nobody cares. It's the end of the world." Loki grinned. "Remember the volcano? The boom?" He made a little explosion mimic with his hands.

"Yeah. But I think someone went to tell the guards that you're not one of them." Wanda said. "Something is going to happen that won't help us."

"Yes." Loki nodded. "That planet is about to crash into ours." He pointed up at the ceiling.