22) A Plan

Sylvie's eyes opened.

She was in a broken car like thing. Maybe a small bus?

Many twigs and broken sticks laid around. She sat up and plucked one out of her hair. She looked around, trying to figure out where exactly she was.

The end of time, so to speak, but where exactly?

Wanda and Loki must be around here, no doubt about that. But this could be a large planet so who knew where they were?

Lightning cackled outside of the bus and Sylvie turned.

She got up and went towards where the window of the bus was. The door looked like it was covered by something so she kicked the window, causing it to shatter and allow her to climb out.

It looked like she was in an abandoned city, a city that had since then been covered by a lot of moss and grass.

Before she could look around any more, a purple like storm cloud landed behind her on the car and she immediately jumped off and started running, knowing better than to go into a dark cloud.

The cloud started going around her and she did her best to run through the least thick part. She held up her hand as she did, protecting her eyes as she ran.

Her hand glowed green for a moment as she make contact with the cloud.

A flash of images went through her head, showing her past the cloud to a castle like structure.

She made it through the cloud, a bit confused but still in danger.

She heard the honking of a car and she turned her head towards the door, squinting a bit as she saw a red car driving towards her.

She ran towards it, not bothering to wait for it to come to her.

The death cloud was right on her trail as she sprinted towards the car.

Maybe it's Loki? No, he wouldn't know how to drive a car. Wanda!?

The car stopped a few feet ahead of her and the door opened. Sylvie quickly climbed in and the car began driving.

"You?"

"Shut the door. We've still got a little bit of a situation here." Mobius replied, pressing on the gas.

Sylvie grabbed the car door and slammed it shut, watching the cloud get faster to adjust to the new speed that Mobius was using.

"By the way you should be more careful, jumping into a stranger's car like that." Mobius said.

"Watch out!" Sylvie said, noticing a strand of the cloud like an arm reaching out towards the front of the car.

"I see it."

"Really because you're driving right towards it!?"

"God you really are one of you." Mobius scoffed. "Hang on!"

He swirved the car in multiple different angles while Sylvie grabbed onto the passangers chair in order not to swing back and forth.

Then he quite literally stepped on the gas and they shot forward.

Once they were decently far enough away, Mobius slowed down and began driving at a more appropriate speed, still quite fast.

Sylvie looked around the car. She saw a small golden label on the door and read it out loud.

"Lightning Mcqueen?"

"Yeah. I found the car just sitting there when I woke up here. Started driving around looking for people. I figured you and the other two would end up here eventually so I began looking for y'all."