PROLOGUE

"Breaking News... The number of disappearing students in their mid to late teens have grown to be more frequent. Some have been found in the backs of alleys and in isolated areas all around South Korea, but none of them are able to be woken up, seeming to be in a state of comatose... It all started in Seoul High School, slowly affecting neighboring secondary schools even as far as the countryside. However, Jeju-do Island and others in South Korean territory do not seem to be affected by this outbreak. Scientists say that this is a virus affecting only teenagers, while others state that it is a planned kidnapping by a large organization. There has been a pattern to these events, other than the victim being a student in high school. Many of the victims tend to either live around much technology, or be in front of the screen many hours of their day. Thus, many in the countryside have not witnessed this plague wiping our nation. No one clearly knows what caused this to begin, and officials are trying to find a way to end these disappearances, and to find a cure for the comatosed students that are filling up hospitals all around South Korea. This is Park Nowon, reporting live from-"

Static filled the television, a constant humming coming from the device.

Pitch blackness replaced the colored bars, a dark aura hovering inside as subtle hissing could be heard.

"You..."

Black scales slithered onto the front of the TV, a vibrant purple glow emanating from the slim figure of the serpent as it came closer. Alluring yellow eyes bored at the screen, the snake seeming to smile.

"You look like a fine hossst..."