6) Therapy

Ash sighed as he sat back completely stuffed for the first time in about a week. James and Jessie had eaten just as much as him and Pikachu had went through a whole ketchup bottle and was now cuddling with Pidgeot as they napped, Persian had curled up near them but was simply watching the room. Ash leaned back in his chair and glanced to his right when he heard the sound of a fork on a plate. Giovanni sat stared at the pile of plates in the center of the table. His eyes were wide while the rest of his face was blank giving him a mildly panic stricken look. He glances at Ash, looking down at his stomach then back at the plates, this went on for a few second before "where the hell does it go". Giovanni asked with another glance at Ash's stomach.

Ash laughed and the rocket trio grinned with him. "What you jealous" he asked pointing to Giovanni almost untouched plate. Giovanni scowled at Ash then turned the scowl on his own plate.

Ash noticed Giovanni's fries sitting on the edge of his plate. Glancing up he noticed Giovanni readying himself to chew out the JJM trio and Ash saw his chance. He slowly reached his hand forward, almost, almost. A sting shot up his arm and Ash's eyes flew up to Giovanni's face. Giovanni had a dangerous look on his face and his fork was still posed over Ash's hand ready to strike again. "Nobody takes my fries" Giovanni said in the most serious tone Ash had ever heard. He kept his eye's on Giovanni's face as Giovanni reached down and grabbed a frie then popped it into his mouth. He pointed his fork at Ash's face "mine".

Ash threw his hands into the air "calm down it's just a frie your not eating them anyway" he finished with a glare at Giovanni.

Giovanni turned his plate so that the fries were facing away from Ash but the rest of his food was closer. He made a 'help yourself' gesture at the rest of the food then continued eating his fries. Ash's mouth hung open as e stared at Giovanni, Giovanni was watching his plate. Finally Giovanni sighed at looked at the ceiling like he was asking for patience before looking at Ash. "What now" he asked.

Ash glanced at his plate again "you're giving up the rest of your food just to keep your fries" he pointed to the hamburger that Giovanni had offered him "do you even know what that is". Giovanni gave him a look that asked if he was stupid, Ash held up his hands "yes it's a hamburger but it's more than that, it's a double meat with melted american cheese and topped with mayonnaise, in other words, IT'S FUCKING HEAVEN".

Giovanni looked Ash in the face and studied him then he looked to the right and muttered something, Ash raised a hand to his ear indicating that Giovanni needed to speak up. Giovanni looked at Ash and a stubborn look flicked over his face 

"I don't like hamburgers"

Ash froze staring at Giovanni then he slowly turned his head to look at Jesse, James, and Meowth. They nodded a confirmation and Ash turned back to Giovanni. He took a few deep breathes and put his hands together in front of his face "I'm going to try to keep what little sanity I have left and pretend I didn't hear that, ok"? 

Giovanni looked at Ash slightly amused as he poked the hamburger on his plate "if you don't eat it then it's getting thrown away". Ash gasped and immediately at the burger while Giovanni finished his fries.

When they finished JJM said a final goodbye and got Giovanni to agree to daily visits, then they left taking the stack of dishes with them. Giovanni pulled out his phone and looked at the time/ Ash leaned over and almost choked when he saw the wallpaper. It was Persian curled around a black pillow that had a red R in the center. Giovanni quickly shoved his phone into his pocket and glared at Ash threateningly, Ash held up his hands in a peacekeeping gesture this would be something he could use later. Giovanni squinted at him but let it go "we should get you back to the room, I've got stuff to do".