Sorry

Hi guys, so a lot has happened. Obviously it's been a really long time since I've done anything here or any other writing projects. It' s a large part because I was writing this in high school and I was doing an online high school so I was online all the time. Finding time for writing was not only easy it was an excuse to not do school work. I graduated in 2017 (I think, dude time is hard to keep track of) and it got really hard to update. I didn't have a computer anymore and I was working a lot and I tried to update here and there but it just didn't work out. And now it's been 3 years and not to be dramatic I'm a different person, I have a different writing style, I've actually been out in the world and lived it.

But that's not why I'm here. This is not the story I want it to be anymore, this is not the direction it should go. I've decided to re-write it. Another reason I found it hard to continue was that I left this story, and some others with nowhere to go. Trying to find a story line that had any meaning was nearly impossible.

The updates will not be consistent, They will probably be far between. But I will be publishing the re-write for this story on here and on Ao3. I will try to reply to comments and I will try to keep the story more in a reasonable line. the first portions will be similar, just a re-write but the later chapters may completely change.

If you could check out the first chapter on either or both sites I would really appreciate it.

Thank you guys so much for the support you've already shown and for the comments and views on these works. this version will stay up for now at least so don't worry about that.