7) Full House [Part 1]

When Giovanni came in the next day Ash requested a book.

"I thought you said you weren't going to be asking for books all the time" Giovanni said with a pointed look at Ash. Persian had come with him and Pikachu was sitting on his back as they talked.

"I'm not going to ask all the time but I need a book to start me off" Ash said like it was obvious.

Giovanni sighed "fine, whatever, it'll probably get here tomorrow". With that they continued the normal routine.

about an hour after Giovanni left Ash had more visitors, Jesse, James, and Meowth to be exact.

"Hi" James said walking in like it was another normal day, Jesse was right behind him and she gave Ash a wave. suddenly Pikachu and Meowth came out of nowhere and jumped onto the bed hard enough to make Ash bounce.

"What's up twerp" he asked with a cheshire grin.

Ash smiled at them all "oh good I thought it would be boring again today".

Jesse laughed awkwardly and shared a look with James, Meowth looked at them both like he was waiting for something. Ash gave them time and finally they voiced their problem.

"Well you see" started Jesse.

"Meowth has been getting bored with his lines" continued James.

"So we were hoping" said Jesse and James together.

Meowth sighed "You two's are hopeless, we were wondering if you had any ideas".

Ash's eyes lit up, since the first time he had meet the trio he had questioned their motto and he had come up with ideas over it. Rubbing his hands together and standing up he offered an excited grin"I have just the thing".

Over the next hour and a half they went over different ideas for all three of them. They went over so many ideas that they actually came up with back ups in case they got bored of the new lines. When they finished Jesse, James, and Meowth started a group hug with Ash and Pikachu.

Just before letting go the trio huddled around Ash and James fished around in his pockets "this was all we could grab". With that they handed Ash a pokeball and quickly left.

Ash immediately threw the pokeball and, with a red flash, out came his Butterfree.

"Free" it asked looking around.

Ash patted it's head "we're in the rocket building Butterfree". Butterfree nodded and Ash let out Pidgeot. After a small reunion they all settled on various perches and talked until they got tired.

Ash returned his two flying types and curled up with Pikachu, tomorrow he would get his book and maybe another of his pokemon, only three more to go. He drifted off to sleep imagining the different ways he might collect the other three.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Ash shot up in bed as something was thrown onto it. Pikachu tumbled of and twisted to land on all four paws on the floor. The item was quickly registered as a box and Ash whipped his head around until he was glaring at Giovanni. "What the hell, I could have had a heart attack, I could have fallen and split my head open, the point is I could have dead" He growled at Giovanni.

Giovanni rolled his eyes "maybe you'll want to check the damn box before passing on".

Ash glared at him for a second more before grabbing the box. It was plain cardboard with tape over the top. Ash struggled against the tape for a minute before Persian took pity on him and cut it with a quick swipe. Ash gave him a grateful smile and opened the box. Reaching in he rooted through the packing peanuts until his hand found something hard. He tapped his finger against it before grabbing it and pulling it out. Upon seeing it his face lit up with one of the happiest grins he could muster. He turned to Giovanni and held up the object.