14) Pallet Town and Trouble

AN

I would just like to say first of all... HOLY SHIT!! 2.1 thousand READS!?! WTF!?! Guys thank you all so much, I swear to god I was so happy when I saw that. I never thought any of my books would get past 500 reads. So yeah, thank you, keep reading, I will keep updating when I can. I love you guys! <3<3<3<3

________________________________________________________________________

Ash woke with a small groan, Yellow had somehow managed to roll over and lay on top of him. Ash pushed her off and rolled further away, pressing his face into the pillows before falling back asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

   He was woken again soon to someone coming into the room. He was too tired to find out what the person said but he recognized Yellow's voice.

   She sat up beside him "already, alright, I hope you didn't pack fifty billion bags with suits cause I'm not carrying anything".

   The voice answered "no I didn't pack that much, one little bag, now get up".

   Ash moved so he could see them, looking sleepily at Giovanni "why can't we wait to leave".

   Giovanni rolled his eyes "it was the two of you who wanted this so bad so we're doing it, now come on".

   Yellow and Ash both grumbled but got up, gathering their few items under Giovanni's watchful gaze. When they were ready he lead out and down the hall for the elevator. Ash couldn't help himself "you're really gonna use this death trap this earlier, brave man".

   Giovanni shot him a glare "watch yourself, it's not too early to cancel this whole thing".

   Ash held up his hands in surrender as they stepped onto the elevator "sorry".

   Yellow leaned on the wall of the elevator "I don't know why you think they're scary, I think they're fun".

   Giovanni had his usual place in the corner "that's funny cause you might think heating little kids up is scary but I think it's fun".

   Yellow squeaked quietly and moved closer to Ash.

   Ash wrapped an arm around her "ignore the grumpy man, he's being a jerk". He covered Yellows ears and pushed her out ahead of them when the elevator stopped. He gave Giovanni a 'watch it' look before following her.

   Giovanni just shook his head and followed them out, taking the lead. He went down a few halls and out a door that lead to a huge garage. He lead Ash and Yellow past trucks and vans of all different sizes and apparent purposes. They also went past grunts, who either ignored them or glared. Giovanni ignored all of them and went into a smaller separate garage filled with nice and new sports cars.

   Ash's eyes widened "are all these your's".

   Giovanni smirked "of course, I'm not just gonna take the subway or something". He went down the line to a sleek and shiny black car with tinted windows "the kid rides in the back".

   Ash went to the passenger door, opening it gently like he was afraid of Scratching the paint. He grinned when a "Pika Pika" greeted him. Pikachu and Persian were both sitting in the middle of the front bench seat. He slid in as Giovanni got in the driver's seat and Yellow slid in the back.

   Giovanni buckled his seatbelt "buckle up". He turned the car on and waited for them to do it.

   Ash buckled up "I'm surprised you care about safety".