13) "I'll Call the Police"

Ash was laying face-down on the floor when Giovanni came back. Giovanni just blinked and stared at him for a minute "... if you don't get up I'm kicking you".

   Ash lifted his head with a pout "well someone is still grumpy".

   Giovanni folded his arms and rolled his eyes "I have been dealing with idiots while you've been in here doing... what the holy hell did you do to this room". He had finally looked around the room, seeing scorch marks on the walls along with a shredded bed sheet and a broken bed. Giovanni looked at Ash "you broke the bed".

   Ash sighed and sat up "we were playing a game and-".

   Giovanni burst of laughter cut him off, he slapped a hand over his mouth and tried to stay quiet, choking out "do you know how many jokes I could make with that".

   Ash rolled his eyes and got up "probably more than I want to hear".

   Giovanni smirked "to bad, your hearing them all". he cleared his throat and got started "how fat are you, who would have guessed your rough in bed, good lord you whale, If I wanted you to break something I would have let my grunts have you, No more cheeseburgers you fatty".

   Ash took all of them with a sigh until he said the last bit. He gasped "nooooo, you have to be joking, not my cheeseburgers".

   Giovanni raised an eyebrow "maybe I am, maybe I'm not". He flashed Ash a smug smirk and turned to walk out of the room.

   Ash raced after him, falling into step beside him as they headed toward the elevator again "you are kidding... right".

   Giovanni pressed the button "I haven't decided yet, you did after all break something I need to spend money on to replace, speaking of which". He pulled out his pone and dial a number as they stepped into the elevator. From the sound of it he was ordering someone to get a new bed.

   Ash huffed and leaned against the elevator wall to wait. The dings of the elevator told them when they passed a floor, Ash counted. 'One, two, three, four this is us' he stepped toward the doors.

   They didn't open.

   Ash waited for a second before pressing the open doors button, the sound of gears grinding reached them. Giovanni glanced at him, telling the person on the phone to shut up and do it he hung up "Ash what did you do this time".

   Ash huffed "it wasn't me this time, the doors won't open".

   Giovanni frowned, unconvinced "my equipment doesn't just stop working, there has to be a reason, I don't like elevators so I always make sure their working, what did you do".

   Ash looked at him "you don't like elevators... why".

   Giovanni ignored him, going to the buttons. he pressed open doors and waited for a second "hmm, maybe somethings fried". He popped open the panel covering the buttons wires and looked them over.

   Ash leaned on the door, watching him "call someone,you shouldn't mess with this kind of stuff, why don't you like elevators".

   Giovanni shot him a glare and went back to the wires "I know how to do this stuff, drop it". He started fiddling with the wires, doing all sorts of things Ash couldn't understand.

   Ash chuckled "you know there are a lot of things you want me to drop".

   Giovanni sneered at him "like drop dead, yeah anytime please". He pushed the panel back in place "well it's not the wires".

   Ash stuck his tongue out at Giovanni "jerk, call someone and I'll stop asking, why don't you like elevators".

   Giovanni groaned "fine, I'll call someone, just shut up". he dialed angrily on his phone and glared at Ash as he put it to his ear, other hand on his hip. He listened to someone "yeah, shut up, elevator 2B isn't opening, it's on the first floor but the doors are jammed, it's not the wiring". He listened again, sighing in exasperation "no, do not fire anyone just fix the damn thing, I have better things to do than-". He stopped as a noise was heard from the top of the elevator.