༺ 3 ༻

You were wet and tired already and you walk alone to get changed. You couldn't get off your mind the thought of who get you out off the water.
You feel like you were getting watched but you were so drown in your thoughts that you didn't pay much attention to that.

You changed clothes and went to the pool one again to get your best friend out of there. You walk up to her.
"Charlotte let's go sleep. I'm so done with tonight.."
"You can go. I'm not leaving" she said and turn away from you, then you realized that she was with some boys that were acting wired. They were high and Charlotte was too.
What the hell..
"Charlotte you've got to be kidding me! Ale you seriously get high! What the fuck."
You started getting mad. Very mad.
"I don't fucking believe it. You said you will never do that again!"
Charlotte a few months ago was addicted to drugs and illegal stuff. You tried to keep her away from anything similar to drugs. She nearly died that time.
"Stop acting like that. Here.. try!" She gave you joint. You were pissed of by that and these boys who were laughing behind her don't help.
"You should calm down and have some fun"
"I don't want that" you said angry and push her hand away.
"Boring.. if you want to try to ruin my fun than go the fuck away"
"Lottie please just c'mon. It's not good for you"
She looked at me and yell
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME. Your not my fucking mom y/n.. ho away you just ruined the vibe"
You were shooked and didn't know what to say. Charlotte never yelled at you. She was looking at you and when she realized that you're not going to say anything, she just walk away and the boys went with her. She left you there and everyone was looking at you. Ethan came to you and was trying to make fun of you but you feel like crying so you quickly get out of there.
You went to a branch. You were there alone, smoking cigarette and trying to calm down.
The feeling of being watched never leave you but you were to stunned to think about that.

You spend an hour sitting and doing literally nothing but you felt tired so you decided to go to gymnastic hall to lay down and go to sleep.
You were laying under sheets but you still felt like being watched and this feeling didn't wanted to get away.
You sat up and look around but you didn't see anybody so you lay back down again.
After some time you finally fell asleep.

A few hours later everyone was still at party. From the hall you couldn't hear the music and screaming of drunk people but you wake up. You feel a touch on your cheek and you open your eyes to see a person in black hoodie kneeling near you. You guessed that's a boy from he's features.
As soon as he realized you are awake he started choking you.
You tried to scram but any sound would come out your mouth.
"..."
He says some words that but you didn't hear it. After that you black out.