༺ 21 ༻

You wake up still in Finn arms. As soon as you open your eyes you've seen Ethan sitting in the chair looking at you and Finn.
His expression was wired and a bit off. You decided to wake up Finn to not be alone with Ethan.
"Hey Finn wake up" you said softly
"Huh" he said with a sleepy voice opening his eyes a little.

"good morning lovebirds" Ethan said
"Good morning Ethan. Why are you still here?" Finn said still not moving and snuggling into you.
"We've got to figure out what's up with those downstairs."
"You're right" after these words Finn got up and left the room. Ethan was also heading in the same direction, smirking. After they both left the room, you decided to go back to sleep.

After a few hours, you woke up to the sound of breaking glass. You jumped off the couch and turned quickly towards the strange sound.
You saw Finn and Ethan fighting. Beside them on the ground lay a broken vase against an overturned chest of drawers.
Ethan had a split lip and Finn was grabbing him by his shirt and pinning him against the wall.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!" Finn yelled, clearly pissed off. You were trying to understand what had happened here when you saw the knife laying literally at Ethan's feet.
Then you remembered his words from yesterday.

"Don't worry y/n i'll end your suffering and Finn will be all mine"

You were terrified of what could have happened here. You took a step forward to stop them when Finn swung and punched Ethan in the face so that he was knocked unconscious.
"Finn what's going on?" You asked still concerned.
Finn was so pissed that he was shaking.
"This fucker stood over you with a knife while you were sleeping"

You didn't expect such words to the extent that it made you feel weak. Finn saw you turned pale and ran over to you and picked you up. He hugged you tightly and began to soothe you.
"Y/N baby take it easy. As long as I'm here, nothing will happen to you, I promised you that, remember? Until an hour, he won't be a threat to you, to us"

His words calmed you down a bit, but you still had that weird feeling in your chest, like it was hard to breathe.

Finn carried you to your shared bedroom. He gave you a laptop and headphones.
"Turn up whatever you want, just very loud. And no matter what you hear from downstairs, don't you dare leave this room."
Saying that, he left the bedroom, leaving you without much explanation.