༺ 13 ༻

In the living room without me and Finn was standing 3 more people. 2 man and a women.

"We were knocking but no one opened the door so we came in ourselves, it's not my fault she got sceard" unknown men said with arrogant voice.

One of the men's was tall, well build, has blonde hair, brown eyes, very sharp jawline. He's wearing fancy black clothes and he looks kinda dangerous.

The second one was much shorter than the other one. He has light brown hair and deep blue eyes. He's wearing gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. He seems like a nice person but looking at that he came to Finn, he probably isn't.

The girls was pretty, like literally so frickin pretty. She has long black hair and blue eyes, clear skin and a little bit of freckles. She's wearing black crop top and pair of black high waisted ripped jeans.

"You should have called me you fucking idiot" Finn looked calm but anger was heard in his voice and you didn't even wanted to know what was going on in his mind.

Three of the people didn't answer just looked away from him.

"Let's just get over it"
After these words Finn come over to me and pick me up. He started to walk towards the stairs. Those new people walked up to the wired doors, men in the all black take out of the pocket pair of kay. You and Finn was in the middle of the way upstairs when those doors open and out of the corner of your eye you saw a girl. Your eyes widen and you turn your head to the way of the open doors. This girl looked like Charlotte.

"Charlotte..?" You said quietly. Your voice was shaking.
"What?" Finn asked confused.
"In that room.. was that Charlotte?"
"Why would you think that." His voice was different now.
I don't know what to think about that.

Finn carried you to the bedroom and laid you down on the bed, after that he went out of the room.

You were alone again but you didn't let your thoughts take your mind. You wanted to stand up to see how much pain from the injured leg you could take.
You say on the edge of the bed and place your feet on the ground. You stand up balancing your weight on your uninjured leg but as soon as you place the weight on your other leg you felt intense pain on your thigh. You couldn't stand like that and you fell on the ground with kind of loud yell. Tears filled your eyes as you hold onto the place you got stabbed. Outside the room you heard footsteps quickly approaching the room you were in but you couldn't care less. Pain in the leg didn't seem to give way. After a few seconds Finn run into the bedroom, he pick you up from the ground and place you on the bed again.

"What happened to you?" Finn asked. His eyes was dark, he was in that state that you were afraid of him.
"I fell" you said
"..how?" He looked directly into your eyes, it felt like he was staring into your soul.
"I wanted to um- look for some books? Yeah I've got bored and i wanted to read something. You left me here alone for god knows how long so I needed to do something." You said trying to sound as confident as you could.
He didn't change his face expression but he stands up and went to the dresser. He open up dresser door and take out of it some books and puts them on bed.

"I need to go" Finn said and left leaving you alone. Your leg still hurts and bad thought take over your mind.