༺ 11 ༻

You woke up in the morning without any handcuffs and with plasters on your wounds.
You started fidgeting in bed to get comfortable and go back to sleep. Sleeping was the only escape from real life and you didn't get enough sleep anyway.
You lay down comfortably but you couldn't sleep, the thought of you being there kept you from falling back to sleep.

After lying down for a while, she sighed and you opened your eyes, you got scared when you did that.
Finn was sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed looking at you.
He was smiling and staring dreamily at how you slept.
When he realized that you were already awake, he smiled even more.
"hungry?" He asked charmingly.
"No" You turned away from him and cuddled up against the pillow.
You lay a little stressed out by his presence. You felt the bed bend behind you which meant that he had moved from the floor to the bed. He began to play with your hair gently and it even relaxed you a little.
"I'll make pancakes do you want to make them with me? "
"No" You answered without thinking
"You really won't do them with me? "He asked, pretending to be sad.
"No"
"You know what? You're coming with me" Saying this, he got up, threw you over his shoulder and carried you into an argument. Of course, it wasn't without your whining and trying to get back to bed.
You tried to speak and act naturally so that he wouldn't suspect anything. You decided to play his game and as soon as you gain his trust and your leg heals you will run away.

He sat you down on the counter and put the pancake ingredients next to you. He told you what to do in order and you started making pancake dough. You felt uncomfortable with him, but as long as he was fairly normal, you managed to act normal.
Suddenly he started chuckling to himself.
"What's so funny huh?" You asked interested in it. You had to admit that he wasn't ugly and you could even say he was handsome and his laugh was attractive.
Still chuckling, he pointed his finger at your face. You touched the place he showed and you felt wet. Finn rubbed your cheek and wiped the substance off your face and licked his finger quickly. It was a pancake batter.
"Tasty?" You started laughing.
"Yup" He said smiling and starting to fry the pancakes.

After all of the pancakes had been fried, he sprinkled them with powdered sugar and carried you to the couch in the living room

You have now had a chance to look at this room. It was a huge room with gray walls, the stairs were to the right the huge TV was in the center of the wall opposite the front door. In the center of the room was a couch and a small table. Door under the stairs. There was an illuminated aquarium in the space between the end of the stairs and the wall. A dining table was against the wall opposite the stairs and the entrance to the kitchen.
There was another door near the entrance to the kitchen. The door was different from the rest.

"I'll feed you," he said as he entered the living room
"There's no need to"
"But I didn't ask you if you wanted to, I told you I would do it " He said, his voice still sweet.
"But I can feed myself "
"But I can feed you" He didn't change the tone of his voice, but you could sense that he didn't like that you wanted something other than him "I like that you are stubborn it is very cute but don't argue with me anymore " He sat down next to you. He put your legs on his and, circling his finger on the bandage he asked "Do you want to watch something?"
"Sure"
Maybe in all of this I'll be able to watch something finally, better than at home hahah
You wanted to cheer yourself up so you chose a cartoon. Tom and Jerry.

You watched until the night, laughing and eating pancakes. You had a good time, you had to admit it. After 3 episodes, you even forgot all your worries and the fact that he is keeping you here. You were comfortable with him and he was acting really good towards you. Better than anyone else has ever been..

He started getting tired so he lay down on you. It didn't even bother you, and he seemed happy about it. When he fell asleep, you watched a little more and you fell asleep too.