༺ 4 ༻

Finn pov:
Today is finally the day that y/n will come to my school. I can't wait til i finally gonna see her pretty face. I love her. I can already say that. She so pretty and cute and smart and she meke me feel feelings...

After a 3 hours a bus drive in the gate of my school. At that time i was in school yard. I was standing under the tree watching as the people was walking out of bus and than she finally come out. She looked so pretty in the shines of sun, it's make her skin look more gold. She looked a little tired but it's make her look so cute.
She and her class started walking inside the school and i followed them. They went into gymnastic halle so i figured out that they will stay there for the night.

I know that people from my school are going to throw a pool party to get into girls panties, but if anyone just touch y/n I'll kill them. They will suffer until they soul will leave their body. I would do the most painful thing that they could imagine because no one touch my y/n..

I've seen them coming out off the gymnastic halle to explore this school.
Y/n come out with her drug addicted 'friend' and close behind them were a guy that followed them. Y/n looked pissed by him and i didn't like him from the start. He was to close to y/n..

I was following them around for a few hours. The teacher come up to them and said it's a bedtime and they all went to hall.
I went near the pool and watched as everything was getting ready to a party. They play the music and bring alkohol. Peoples of my school started getting in there and after some time y/n class show up too.

I thought I was my change to get close to y/n because she hate parties and big crowd of people but to my surprise she showed up.
You ruined my plan y/n.. but don't worry i still love you~
I watched her drinking and talking to that Charlotte but she left her. My sweet y/n didn't realized it immediately, she needed some time to realized it.
She make such a cute face when she's confused.
She went to look for her but this idiot from earlier push her to the pool. Y/n can't swim so without thinking i run to the pool and jump in pulling her out of the water.

I left before she could even look at me. I was so mad at this guy that i couldn't think straight.
It's the day that he's gonna say goodbye to his life~

I went to change my clothes and I've seen y/n did that too.
From the window in my dorm I've seen a pool and y/n coming back there again. I heard all of the argument that they have and i decided I'm not going to let y/n be sad because of these motherfucker again.
I'm the only one that can make her smile, laugh, scream, cry. I'm the only one that she needs.

I waited til she comes to hall and than I started with my plan.
She went to sleep and when i was sure she was asleep i come in and i couldn't get my eyes of her.
You're so adorable my love~
She wakes up because of my touch.
Now it's the time
I started choking her, she wanted to scram but she couldn't. That's good for me.
"I'll never leave you y/n.. i love you so much~" i said and she black out.