༺ 19 ༻

The next day you was sitting in a living room. Finn was talking with someone on the phone in a different room.

When you were looking around the room bored i heard an opening door, you looked in the direction where the sound was coming from.
It was this wired creepy doors where you though you heard Charlotte voice from inside.

These doors open a little that you could see a bit of an arm with gloves on but before this person could walk outside from inside was heard a women voice saying
"Please.."
After that the person stayed in the room and closed the door.

You though this voice was familiar and it didn't give you peace.
Something was telling you to go there.
You didn't give a fuck about your leg and stand up. You started to walk slowly and quietly in the direction of the doors.
Pain in the leg was incredible but something that you didn't know why was telling you to don't stop and go further.

You went to the door, took a deep breath, and with a shaky hand you grabbed the handle. You quietly opened the door and the stairs leading down appeared in front of you. It was dark there and only at the very end of the stairs was there a small light that flashed as if it was about to go out.
Going down the stairs without any sound, you could hear some sounds but it was quiet, very quiet.

When you completely descended the stairs, a narrow corridor led to a place where light was emanating. You started walking that way and you noticed a male figure standing in the corner of the room. The whole room gave you the creeps. The room looked like it's from a horror movie: brick walls, little light, it was cold and gloomy.

You stood as close as you could to see everything but far enough that they won't see you.
After what you see in this room you felt faint, you had a hard time breathing and you couldn't move.

Your family was there and Charlotte chained to the chairs. They looked weak and tired. The sight of them like this made your tears spill into your eyes and make you dizzy.
The situation was even more terrible because Ethan was standing in front of them and he didn't look scared. He looked like he was enjoying the whole situation and he knew what was going on.
Your blood boiled when you saw the wounds on the body of your loved ones and the knife in Ethan's hand. Ignoring the fear and pain, you ran into the room and lunged at Ethan. You knocked him over and you snatched the knife from his hand. You put a knife to his neck.

"Y/n!" Charlotte yelled happy to see you.
You ignored them and yelled at Ethan but you were happy to see them anyway.
"What the fuck are you doing. What did you do to them ?!"
Ethan just started laughing and pat my head
"Don't worry y/n. I'm just doing what your boyfriend tells me to do."
"You working with him? Why?!"

Because of all the information you heard, you didn't notice when Ethan took the knife from your hand. Ethan suddenly knocked you over so that you were underneath him and placed the knife where yours ribs end. Then he brought his face close to your ear and whispered
"Don't worry y/n i'll end your suffering and Finn will be all mine"
After Ethan pulled away from you, Finn entered room, seeing us in this position, pissed him off.
He quickly walked over to us and pulled Ethan away from you by the shirt.

He picked him up, slammed him against the wall and punched him in the face.
"Don't you dare touch her"
Then he walked over to you and, with anger in his eyes, give you a hand to get you up.
"Let's get you out of here" Finn said
"No"
"I really don't care what you say now. Let's go"
"Finn let's make a deal"  Curiosity overwhelmed his anger, and he folded his arms, looking you in the eye.
"I will stay with you forever if you let them go"
"Can't do that but you will stay with me either way" smirk appeared on his face

"Please let me and my husband go. You can have her, we won't say anything. Your mother said and your father nods his head.
Her words make all your hopes died in a second.
Finn, seeing your expression after these words, got very pissed off and when he saw a tear running down your cheek, he gritted his teeth, grabbed your hand and led you out of there. He left you broken in the living room and went back there. All you heard were screams but somehow it didn't bother you.
You saw no hope for anything anymore. Your parents wanted to leave you for a psychopath so that only they would be fine.

After a dozen or so minutes, Finn came out of there covered in blood. He approached you quickly and cuddled up to you. His hands tightened on your T-shirt and after a while his breathing returned to normal and his body relaxed.

"They won't hurt you anymore. I promise.."