༺ 15 ༻

You wake up in the morning feeling the most rested you've ever been here.
Finn arms was still tightly around you and he was asleep. This time his presence didn't stressed you or anything, you even could say you felt relaxed.
You didn't know why out of nowhere you didn't been sceard.

You shake him a little and when he open his eyes you smiled at him and ask.
"Do you maybe have cigarettes?"
Finn started laughing at you and than kiss your nose.
"I have, but it's not for you" he kept giggling knowing that you have a little addiction to nicotine. He know you'll to much for a cigarette.
"Whyy?" You whine. "C'mon give me one"
At this moment you felt so comfortable that you forget what he did to you.
"And what will I get if i give you?"
"Umm"
"A kiss" he said " one kiss will be one cigarette. Deal?"
You think about it for a moment "Okay fine. But you giving me cigarette and than the kiss. I still don't trust you that much" after your last words in his eyes you could see a little sadness but you didn't think much of it.

He let's go of you and turn around, than he take out of the bedside shelf a a pack of cigarettes. He takes one of the pack and hands it to you but before you could take it from his hand he said
"Kiss" you look into his eyes and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek.
"You didn't say where to kiss" You laughed lightly and took advantage of the situation because he was stunned and took the cigarette from his hand and the lighter from the packet that lay behind him.
When you wanted to sit he grabbed your hand making you look at him than he kissed you on the lips.
"Now you can smoke" he smirked than stand up from the bed and opened the window.

You lit your cigarette, you inhaled nicotine into your lungs and watch Finn's every move. You needed to get to that window to shake off cigarette ash.
When you got up, you felt a sharp pain in your leg and you almost fell. At last moment Finn grabbed you so you didn't fall.
He carried you across the room and sat you on the windowsill. While smoking you looked out of the window admiring beautiful garden that was in front of the house.

"Can we go to the garden?" You looked at him with pleasing eyes.
"You mean can i carry you there" he giggled
"I mean- yeah" you smiled a little bit.
"Okay but after you eat something"
"Okay"