༺ 20 ༻

"what did you do to them?" You asked still wrapped in his arms.
"Don't you worry about it. All that's matter that you are safe and they won't hurt you"
Finn was trying to be closer and closer to you but he was already hugging you. You were feeling like he was crushing you.

"Finn please let me go" you said feeling uncomfortable
"I never want to let you go" his grip was still tight.
"You're pressing me too hard"
His eyes widen than his grip softened but after a second he picked you up and went with you to the sofa. He sat down and take you on his laps.
He placed one of his hand on your waist and the other on your tight.
"Sorry" his eyes was looking somehow hurt "i didn't me to hurt you in any way. I just want to be close to you and I'm not sure if you understand that it hurts me when you're not around me and it's make me angry if someone make you sad but when you cry my heart is breaking" he didn't break eye contact while saying it.
"Is it so hard to understand?" His voice break while saying that and you feel your heart squiz

You and Finn stayed in the quiet hugging each other for a while.
After some time the atmosphere was so tense so you decided to lighten the mood.
You ran your hand through his hair and you said
"You know what? I don't cere what you did" you laughed "let's watch something" you stand up and walked into the kitchen. Your leg was still causes you pain but you needed to go away from him even for a few seconds to take a break.
You make popcorn and walked inside the living room again.
"Did you choose the film?" You asked sitting next to him.
"Not yet" he said and focus just in you. He was look at you like he wanted to say something
"So what do you want to watch?" You asked turning your attention to the screen.
"Anything" he said and you could feel the intense stare, as if he wants to burn a hole in you with his eyes.
You turned to him because it was making you uncomfortable
"You want something?" You asked curiously
"I'm just wandering when you're gonna come here and hug me again"
You decided to tease him a little.
"Why should I come if you want the hug"  you crossed your arms and smile playfully at him
"You're right" he said without hesitating and come closer to you than Finn lay down on you until you were lying down. He wrapped his arms around you and he hid his face in your neck.
"Now we can watch something" he said with in a calm charming voice.

You put popcorn closer to you and you turned on the movie.
Then you watched movies for a few hours and hugged until you fell asleep.