༺ 14 ༻

It's been maybe an hour since you were alone. You were laying on bed thinking how you end in this situation and your leg was still causing pain.
Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by a scream, a loud, long scream. It was female voice, this sudden action gave you chills running down your spine.

Every next minute you were even more scared to be in this place.
You were terrified because you never could be able to know his next move.
Another hour passed, the house was quiet but after some time you heard loud and slow footsteps making its way to the top of the stairs.
With each step, your heart beat faster and faster. You quietly lay down in a sleeping position and closed your eyes. You didn't want to risk talking if someone entered the room. Seconds later, the door to the room slowly opened with a slight squeal.

The person entered the room and stopped for a moment in front of the bed. The person then lay down next to you and cuddled up to you. You immediately assumed it was Finn. He left a kiss on your shoulder and said.

"I love you so much Y/N. Please never leave me" then he inhaled the scent of your hair and turned you sharply towards him. You barely not make a noise and opened your eyes.
"I know you're not asleep. I feel your heartbeat so please open your eyes" this time his voice was colder.

You hesitantly open your eyes and immediately met his eyes. He was smiling warmly at you and than you see that he's shirtless. A blush crept onto your face.

"Did you read something?" He was still looking into your eyes and his smile never leave his face. His voice are really warm and calming.
"Well, no"
"Did i give you boring books"
"I don't know. When you left i didn't even look at these books"
"Oh okay. Your leg still hurts?" His voice calm you down.
"Yeah" being in his arms, feeling this warm made you realize how sleepy you are. He must realize it too because he kept quiet and pat your back.

After some time you fell asleep in his arms.