༺ 5 ༻

Normal pov
You wake up on a bed and you were confused and sceard. Your throat hurt. It was dark outside so you figured out that it still was night. You wanted to get up and look around but you were tied up to a bed frame. Your hand was tied above your head and you started to freak out.
You struggled to get your hand out of the ropes but nothing changed.
You tried to calm down and think what to do. You looked around the room.
Room was large, walls was painted in light gray. Every furniture was black. Bed was in the middle of the room, wardrobe was near the closed white door. Table and three chairs was under the window and window was also closed.
You tried to look for something sharp to cut the ropes but you didn't find anything. Suddenly you heard the door open. You start panicking again as the person come into a room.

"You finally wake up sweetheart"
You didn't recognized this voice, you didn't know that person..
It was a boy. Tall, toned body, he had pale skin, black messy hair that fell slightly on his brown eyes.
He scanned your whole body
"I can't believe it's really happening.." he looked so happy and everything. You were so confused. He take a few steps into your direction and than kneel down near you.
He smiled brightly "god you're so beautiful~"
He looked on your neck and his smile disappear in one second.
"Oh right. You can't talk.. is your throat better?"
You didn't move not say anything.
He come closer to you and smirk "you must be so confused" he laughed.
"You can call me Finn"
You stay silent because you didn't know what to do. All you know is that you need to get out of there somehow.
"Don't worry sweetheart. I won't hurt you. I would never do something like that to the one that i love"
Your eyes widen.
"Yes that's right. I'm your boyfriend doll~"
Now you were even more confused.
He stated to get inpatient because you didn't said anything and didn't react.
"I don't like that you don't talk. I'll come back tomorrow, maybe your throat get better" he stand up and start slowly walking towards the door.
You know if he leaves you than there's no chance of getting out. You needed to do something.
"No, wait!" You menaged to say. He looks at you with spark in his eyes.
"So you can talk!" He quickly come to you he looked into your eyes.
"Please.." you decide you will try to manipulate him and you start crying.
"Oh no.. y/n please don't cry" he said that but he was still grinning.
"I can't believe it.. you're here now. You're all mine now.. now and always~"