༺ 10 ༻

You didn't know if you wanted to give up. You didn't want to go back to your father, but it was about your freedom. You decided to wait a little while to get out. first you had to get to know this place and have a little bit of his trust. You pretend to be a little loving girlfriend. He will get what he wants and if he is blinded by your behavior, you will run away. Easy.

Finn was changing the bandage on your leg. You decided to start with your plan.

"Sorry .. " He looked at you surprised
"I shouldn't have tried to escape because you're doing it all just for me .."
You were a good actress, so pretending was not a problem for you.
"It's okay, honey. You were just scared and I can't be angry with you " He smiled and it seemed like he thought it was okay, but you didn't know him so you couldn't say for sure that he had bought it.
"You are mad at me?"
"I'm not angry, I'm sad that you wanted to leave me, but I won't let that happen "
"I'm so sorry.. how can I make it up to you? "
But he is stupid if he believed it
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes"
"Give me a kiss" You figured you could do it and maybe he'll trust you more easily

Still with her leg on his legs, she leaned towards him Still with your leg on his legs, you leaned towards him and gave him a kiss. Suddenly, he grabbed the back of your neck, not letting you pull back. He started kissing you intensely. With his other hand, he slipped your leg off and put you on the bed. His hand went to your waist and he hung over you.
You tried to push him away but it was impossible.
How much strength does he have wtf.
When both of you ran out of air, he pulled away gently, still being close to your face.
"You are only mine .. forever "
He lay down on you and cuddled up to you.
You really wanted to get out and start living your life asap, so you didn't even say a word and started playing with his hair.

After an hour he fell asleep and you thought whether to run away, but due to the position in which you were lying and the condition of your leg, you decided not to.
You fell asleep.

You woke up in the night because you felt that the weight from your body was gone and a cold object was touching your wrist.
You opened your eyes and saw a black figure coming out of the room and turning the lock on the door. There were handcuffs on your wrist.
You wanted to free yourself from the handcuffs and try to run away because you were alone, but all you achieved was cuts on your wrist.

You gave up trying today and went to sleep.