༺ 17 ༻

After a while Finn whisper into your ear.
"I love you so much baby" you didn't needed to look at him to know that he was smiling. He then kissed your shoulder making you shiver.

In a second a relaxing moment in the garden went to uncomfortable situation with Finn.
He was kissing your shoulder making his way to your neck. You stand up instinctively making you fall because of your leg that was still causing pain.

You sit down on the grass and look at Finn who was already looking cold at you. His eyebrows furrowed and he ask
"What were you trying to do?"
"Um nothing" you tried to stand up but the pain was incredible.
"Can you help me get up?" You asked as you smiled softly
"Why won't you let me kiss you?" He said standing up and walking over to you. Finn then descended to your level, grabbed your hands and in one move put you on the ground and hovered over you. "Why can't you love me y/n!?" He yelled into your face. In his eyes was tears but his face expression was filled with madness. His grip on your hands tightness and his eyes was pierced into your eyes. "Why can't you understand that i love you. Please let me love you.." now his tears was running down his cheeks his grip softened but his eyes never leave yours.

You take your hands out of his and you you wiped away his tears. You felt a little bad for him and you don't know why. He kidnapped you and he stabbed you but you still felt some kind of urge to comfort him and take care of him.
"Finn don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you" you said as he sit down and take you into his embrace.
"I just love you to much. It hurts me" his voice cracks and you could feel the pain in his voice.
You hugged him tightly and you feel his body relax. He melted into your and the two of you stayed in that position for a while because he didn't wanted to let go of you.

After some time you feel asleep in his arms. Finn he carried you to bed.

You wake up in the bed and Finn was laying between your legs. He was lying with his head on your stomach and your legs lay on his shoulder with his head between your legs. He was rubbing your thigh with his left hand and with his right hand he was scrolling through your phone.