༺ 7 ༻

Adrenaline has taken control of your body. You quickly comes and opened the door and started to run. Fortunately, the stairs were close to the door and you didn't have to search for it, which gave you more chances. You were running downstairs and you heard slow, heavy footsteps behind you.

"You can't run away from me baby so stop resisting it already"
The footsteps behind you became faster and you already got tired. At this point, you regretted avoiding PE.
"This is your place with me. Just accept my love and you will be able to love me back in some time"
He started running after you. You ran down the stairs. There was a large living room with a huge tv on the wall and a large sofa in the middle. However, you didn't pay much attention to the room. There were two doors, one of them looked the same as the door in the room you woke up in and the other one were larger with locks. You guessed that the bigger ones were the entrance ones. You ran to them and wanted to open them, but they were closed. You ran quickly to the window next to that door. Luckily it was open.
"Just try to get out of that window and it'll end up bad for you" he said as he descended the stairs.

You climbed on the windowsill and when you wanted to jump out you felt that someone grabs you in the waist and pushes you back inside. You landed on the floor, and by hitting your body against the floor, you let out a little scream. Finn lunged at you and when he was above you you pushed him away and you started crawling on the floor to get away from him. You wanted to get up but your back ached from falling.
Finn grabbed your ankle and pulled you towards him, and he turned you over to look at your face.
He put his hand over your mouth so you wouldn't scream.
"I said it would end badly " Suddenly he raised his hand out of nowhere and suddenly had a knife and stuck it in your thigh. You screamed in pain, but it wasn't loud because of his hand on your lips.
Tears ran down your cheeks as you cried out of pain and helplessness. You didn't see the chance of being free anymore, but you didn't want to give up just yet. Your leg bled out as you felt weaker and weaker. Finn had one hand on your lips all the time and the other was wiping your tears away.
"Come on, don't cry anymore. I must admit you look cute when you cry underneath me, but calm down. I told you to just start loving me and everything would be okay " He kissed your forehead and you passed out from blood loss.