༺ 12 ༻

You woke up on the couch and Finn was still hugging you. He was awake watching Tom and Jerry.

It was already light outside. The sun illuminated the entire room.
It was spring so it was warm and you were covered with a blanket and Finn was lying on you it made you hot and a little sweaty. You started to move slightly and Finn hugged you tighter.
"Can you get up?"
"Why would I?" He asked in still sleepy voice.
"Because you're heavy and it's hot in here"
"It's hot in here because I'm here"
"Ego top.." You said quietly with a little chuckle.
"I've heard that"
"I know"
He sat up and look at you. He didn't take his eyes of you and it's seems like he's thinking deeply about something.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm just happy that you talk normally to me. You know it's what I was dreaming about. Waking up next to you, talking to you. I was dreaming about you being mine for so long that i really can't believe that's happening".
"-for so long- what do you mean by that?"
"Let's not talk about that. All that matter is that you are here in my arms and that's gonna be forever"
His words gave you chills but you decide to keep the conversation going.
"Okay Finn if we want our little relationship work that we need to discuss some things"
Finn looked at you curious and a little.. shocked?
"I'm listening" he said with a calm voice and you were hesitation if you should continue. You take a deep breath and started
"Okay so I want to still go to school and i want my things back and i mean everything i want my personal space, my own room, i want to still have contact with my best friend." You said that on one breath looking straight into his eyes.

His eyes darkener and his aura was giving creepy vibe.
"You want to distance yourself from me?"
He said that with the most creepy way possible for you
"Well.. no" you swallow your salvia
"Listen here. I can't let you go to school I'm sorry because i want to have you on my side 24/7, i need to make sure you're okay. I was about to transfer your things here so don't worry. I can give you your own room but why would I? You would just be away from me and I don't like this."
"What about my friend?"
"I think contact with her would be impossible doll" after saying that a smirk showed on his face and you know something is wrong.
"What happened to her?" Your voice was shaking a little and he just laughed

"Don't worry about a thing sweetheart" he kissed your forehead than stand up and walked up the stairs leaving you alone in the living room.

You couldn't really do anything else than watching Tom and Jerry and overthink everything.
Your leg was still hurting so you didn't even try to stand up. You tried to let the leg rest so it'll heal up faster and after that you could explore this house. You were sure there must be some secret rooms and a few ways to get out of the building.

You were sitting on the couch for good 40 minutes.
There was a soft knock on the front door. You didn't even move because of your leg and that it's scars you.
Knocking didn't stopped but become more and more lauder. Your heart was beating fast but suddenly knocking stops and was heard a key moving in the doors. Now you were freaked out.

"FINN!!!" you yelled as loud as you could when you hear the front door opening.
Finn run into the living room quickly after your scream.
"What happened?!" He said worriedly looking just at you. You were looking now at people that come into the house. Finn looked at newcomers too he wasn't surprised that they are here. He seems more mad.
"Why are you scaring my girl?" He said more calm now and he crossed his arms.

Your girl? You though in disbelif