༺ 16 ༻

You and Finn were into kitchen making some toast and hot chocolate. You sat on the counter stirring hot chocolate and Finn made sure the toast didn't burn. When everything was done Finn moved you to the living room to the table. He sat you down in a chair and went back to the kitchen for food. When he spread everything out on the table, he sat down on a chair and you started eating.
The whole time you eat Finn was watching you. You decide to not start the conversation and don't ask why he's looking at you like that.

After you eat your toast and drink your hot chocolate you looked at Finn and he barely eat anything.
His eyes didn't leave yours.
"Why you're not eating" You ask curious.
"I'm eating" he still didn't break eyes contact.
"Than eat quicker. I want to go to the garden."
He didn't answer you but took a sip of his hot chocolate.

You got bored as Finn was eating slowly. You started to look around the room then your eyes landed on this wired doors. Chills run down your spine and you started feeling anxious.
Finn must noticed that because he stopped eating and looked closely to your every move.
"What's wrong"
"Nothing" you answered quickly and without thinking. You figured he knew you were concerned. Finn frowned and continued to eat without taking his eyes off you.
You tried to act as naturally as you can. After a few minutes Finn done eating and he stands up without a word and walk upstairs leaving you alone.

He walked down with a hoodie in his arms. He hands it to you.
"Wear it. It's not so warm outside today."
"Thank you" you smile a little at him.

When you wear his hoodie, his eyes brighter a bit.
It was a black hoodie that was looking big at you. His hoodie smells like Finn and it was kinda nice smell, something like vanilla and cigarettes.
Than Finn took you into his arms and carry you outside the house. Cold breeze embrace your body and calm you down.

Finn was walking somewhere into the trees. After some minutes of walking you've seen a beautiful place. There was the fountain and around were little bushes arranged in circles. Behind all this, the trees continued. There was a swing for two people under one of the trees.

Finn sat you on the swing and sits besides you. He placed his head on your shoulder and you guys enjoy the beautiful scenery.