Chapter 1

Your POV

"c'mon mom I wanna see foxy!", you yell as your H/L, H/C Hair flows in the wind outside. It was a warm summer day with a slight breeze. "Coming, Y/N!" Your mom says as you jump into the car. You put on your pirate eyepatch you got from Myrtle Beach and your cat ears headband from last Halloween. Your mom got in the car and you said,"look mom, I'm foxy!" Your mom sighs. "Whats wrong?" You say as she starts the car. "One day you'll understand." She said with another sigh.

(Time Skip)

Your mom slides into a parking spot near the front. You can see the half lit sign in front that spells only "Frdd Fzbrs pia" (the missing letters are burnt out) "Frdd Fzbrs pia..." you recite ad you walk in. You run to pirates cove as your mom sits down where the moms usually sit down. Surprisingly, pirate cove was empty. A sign in front of the curtain said "out of order". "Out of order? I'll just take a quick look" you say to yourself when a security guard grabbed your shoulder and said, "Sorry, kid. Pirate cove is out of order." " Out of order..." you sniffle as he lets go. He walks away and you feel the urge to investigate. You climb up onto the stage and walk behind the curtain.

Foxy's POV

Y/N walks behind the curtain to where I am and whispers, "Foxy, are you here?" "I'm here lass." I said as she ran up to me."Foxy!" She screamed as she hugged me."Hello lass. You are the most precious treasure of all my good little pirate." I said as my hook caught on her shirt. "It's alright foxy it's not your fault" she said as she guided my hook from her back.