Chapter 6

Your POV

"Were here..." You groan as your uncle rubs your head, making your hair frizz up. Your mom sprays your H/L hair while saying, "hello Jeremy. Long time no see, huh?" "Yeah," he says." Lucille and I have so much in common." A skinny, blonde haired girl, who looks about 13 walks out to greet you. " hello. I am Lucille." She says in a British accent. Wow. This is getting weird.

Foxy's POV

"Huh. I wonder were me lass is. She probably sailin' cross the sea of land under me feet." I say. " what's that supposed to mean?" Freddy asks as he looks at Bonnie. "Well," Bonnie says. " He means that Y/N is probably traveling somewhere and that's why she hasn't visited in so long. Like, 2 years? Right Foxy?" "Yes, ladd. Perfect." I say.  She's been gone for so long. I hop she comes back soon.

*time skip*

I hear the bell ring and head back to pirate cove. Why did she stop coming? Where is she? These type of thoughts went through my mind. The workers came into pirate cove and said, " did you hear? We're moving to a bigger location next week." " yeah. The'll be more animatronics, well, that's what Mr.Scott said." "I wonder if they will make a toy foxy." "Probably not. They wouldn't want to make a copy of this piece of junk." They poked me with a long broom and I snarled and snapped at them. I just want it kill them now. If they poke me again. "Woah, looks like someone's mad today." I am. "Just leave him alone. We don't want to get fired or some weird jazz." Yeah. Leave me alone or ye get yer face here torn right off that scurvy head of yers.

Worker's POV

That stupid old Fox. I hope they get rid of him in the new location. They say there's going to be a replacement animatronic, but i don't believe it. They would just recreate the machine that killed somebody in 87. Bunch o crap.