Chapter 9

Foxy's POV

The bell rang. No one, not even children came rushing in the door. All I could hear were the shuffling of worker's feet. I peeked my head out of the curtain because I was curious. A female security guard walked in. I jerked my head back in the curtain and pretended to be out of order. She walked up to me and pressed a hidden button in my chest area, and vision started to darken. I knew then she had dismantled me. I felt myself being shoved in a box and put somewhere else. I heard a motor start and I felt many bumps on the way to...somewhere.

Your POV

Your mom pulls into the driveway of your house. You run up to the door and pull out your house key and unlock the door. You run up to your room and decide to go to Freddy fazbear's pizza to see Foxy. You also decide to ask your mom in the morning because she gets up at like, 2:00 AM in the morning. You go to bed super early and wake up at 1:30. Your mom wakes up (finally) and makes some coffee. "Hi mom!" You scream as she puts the coffee filter in the coffee machine. "What, Y/N, WHAT!" She angrily whispers to you, just so the neighbour's won't complain. "I want to go to Freddy Fazbear's pizza, mom. To see Foxy. I haven't visited him one time since I was 10. And like, every day I visited him and Bonnie when I was 7. Can we please go?" You plead just when your mom looks at the paper. "Well," she said. "Freddy Fazbear's has a new location now. They are still moving everything to the new location. They should have the grand opening tomoroww."

Foxy's POV

My vision brightens. I had just been turned back on. But no one noticed, because I closed my eyes so I could know where I was going. They threw me in a parts and service room all alone - at least I thought. "Foxy," I heard someone whisper. "Foxy it's me, Bonnie" "Bonnie?" I say as I look around the room. Bonnie switched the light on and I saw him. Bonnie was ripped up and torn. His eye was halfway fallen out. "Bonnie, ladd. What happened to me first mate? Arrggh who did this to ya?" I say as he turns the light back off. "The bumpy ride di-" Bonnie was cut of by the sound of clanging metal. Chica had just been thrown in there with us. She growled and scooted over to the corner because she knew she could never take on the both of us. Next, Freddy was thrown in, knocking is top hat off. He pulled in back on. Wow what a dump. I thought as Freddy scooted into another corner. Me and Bonnie finally got our own corner after reconsidering it for a long time. The next day, a Fox head popped in the door. " hello?" She said in a female voice. "I'm -"

A/N: Ha! I just love cliffhangers. I so evil. >:3
But anyway, I update every day (or every other hour on weekends) and see u guys laters!