Chapter 16 (choice 2: let her drag you off)

Your POV (still...)

You can feel your body being dragged across the floor.  "HmM, WhEre ShOuLD I DraG YoU? oH, I KnoW, PaRts ANd SeRVicE!" She laughs as she tosses you into the room and you can feel something cut your arm. You hear metal clanging, and you open your eyes. There's blood everywhere, and mangle is on the floor with foxy on top of her. Wires and bolts were everywhere, along with the blood being everywhere. "Why did you hurt me lass! Tell me you dirty rotten piece of landlubber!" You hear foxy say as something is being tied on your arm. You see Bonnie tying his red bow on your blood stained arm. A bell rings, and mangle limps off to kids cove while foxy turns around and walks into the room. His torso was covered in big gaping holes that revealed his indoskeleton spine. You run up and hug foxy. Surprisingly, you collapse in his arms. One single tear runs down your face and lands on his metal foot. Plink! He looks at you and says, "lass, if I could cry right now, I would cry too." He hugs you and you wish you could stay here forever.

Foxy's POV

I could just feel myself change when I hugged her. I really care about her and love her. I wondered then if I would ever get to be human to take care of Y/N. That would be pretty cool, but it probably will never happen.