Chapter 15

Foxy's POV

Mangle grunts as she climbs to her feet. Well, what was left of her feet, and started running. I ran faster than her, and grabbed the tail right out of that kid's grip just before he went in the vent. "ThaNk YOu FoxY." She said as she ran her fingers across my face. She was about to kiss me, but I jerked my head away. "WHaT's ThE MaTteR?" She asked as I sat down in the floor head on my hands. "I love someone else, okay?!" I yelled as she sat down and stroked my shoulder. "Mangle, please. I just love Y/N. We can be friends. Not the whole, 'lovey dovey' extent. Just friends. Okay?" I exclaimed as she stopped stroking my shoulder she stood up and then a bell rang. "WeLl," she said. "SEe YOu ToMmOrow NigHT." We both ran off to our places. Hers kids cove, and mine parts and service.

Your POV

You get out of the car and don't even notice anyone until you get to kid's cove. The kids were pulling mangle apart and putting her back together. You kick one kid in the butt that was getting ready to pull her head off. You push the rest of the kids back and say, "mangle, are you ok? Are you hurt?" "YeS," she said with an evil grin. "IN FacT I Am." She starts circling around you and you get into your fighting position. "BY YoU!," she says while she lunges at you and snaps her jaw shut. This scares you so much, you fall and get knocked out.

1: Fight back

2: let her drag you off