Chapter 8

Your POV

You start to head out of your uncle's driveway as you feel a huge bump. You hit your face on the sharp broken piece of plastic on your seatbelt. There was a sharp pain in your left eye and you hear a screech. You dont know if it was you or your mom. You pass out. All you can see is black emptiness.

Foxy's POV

Bonnie patched up my broken exoskeleton that broke after I hit my face. He had to go to parts and service to grab some stuff and scared Mike while doing it. Ha. Classic bonnie. I lay in my hammock (yes, Foxy has a hammock. Get over it.) Thinking about Y/N. Her E/C eyes, her H/L, H/C Hair, and her beautiful personality.

Your POV

You wake up in a bright room. You are in the hospital. You feel something patched over you left eye. You can feel your mom stroking your hand saying, "Stay with me, Y/N,  please." " im here mommy. I'm awake." You say while looking at your feet. In fact, you can't even see your feet! A tray full of food is sitting in front of you. " you'll be here for 2 more hours. That's when you check out." Your mom says. You don't even pay attention. You just gobble down your food. You look at the dialog clock by your hospital bed. 11:00.

*time skip to 1:00*

You fold up your hospital gown and set it neatly on the bed. You wrap up your leather jacket over your shoulders while thinking about foxy. Is he doing ok? The nurse at the checkout gives you an eye patch. "Why do i need this?" You say. She looks at you and says, " Your eye was ripped out during the accedident."

Foxy's POV

The bell rang and Freddy started to perform his show. I can remember when we would perform together. He would tell the kids hello, sing a song, then introduce me to everyone. I told them that, "Freddy be headin back to the stage or me gonna make him walk the plank." Those were good times. Another day, another night guard(sorry marlenakittenlover).