Chapter 14

Foxy's POV

The days had been dark for few days no one talked to each other. I decided I would pay mangle a visit and got up. Bonnie then said, "wherever you go, I go too." I nodded my head in agreement. We walked out of parts and service and into the game area. He looked down the hallway to he office and I said to him, "No killin' today lad." He nodded. The balloon kid was gone, and I just suggested that he was at the office. We heard a yell, and I started

sprinting to the door. "Wait," Bonnie said. "I *pants* wait *pants* for *pants* for me! I am *pants* out of shape." I open the door and hear a static voice. "No - nO MoRE - PlEAse!" The voice said as I saw her. It was mangle. All that was left of her exoskeleton was her head, feet and one hand. Her parrot was nothing more than a metal head with one eye. Her hook was missing, and her once sleek, pink and white body was now just a jumble of wires. "F - f - FoXy? iS tHaT YoU?" She said as I noticed something. Her voice was really static and kinda deep. "PleASe HelP Me" she said as stood up and fell into my arms. I heard a childish laughing. I then turned around, to see that balloon kid running off with mangle's tail.

Your POV

You shut off the computer just as your mom asks, "Y/N, what in the world are you doing?" You grunt as she walks away.

*time skip*

You get out of the car when YF/N notices your eye patch. "What happened? Are you hurt?" She/he says and pokes the eye patch. "Nothing," you say just as you get into school. "JUST GOT MY EYE RIPPED OUT IN A CAR ACCIDENT!" You yell as everyone turns and faces at you. A big group of boys come over and laugh at you. Another boy punches the leader in the face giving him a bloody nose. Then you know. It was Conner, the biggest jockey in the whole entire school. You text your mom you aren't feeling good and she comes to pick you up. "Mom," you say as she looks at you. "I wanna go to Freddy Fazbear's, mom. Now." She gives you the evil eye and says, "sure, whatever you want," while trying to mimic your voice. "Mom let's go to Freddy's!" She says, still imitating your voice, as you pull in.