Chapter 10

Your POV

You were listening to your favorite song when your mom yelled, "LET'S GO TO FREDDYS TOMORROW OK?" Ok mom, I get it. You think for a second and you walk downstairs. You stop your music and eat your dinner. You have breaded chicken, green beans, and French fries. Your mom hands you a cup of coffee and you ask, "What's this for?" "You are twelve, aren't you," she says as she shoves it toward you. This is getting weird...

Foxy's POV

"I-im Mangle" she says a she steps in the room. She is a pink and white fox with two heads. Her red bow flops anytime she moves. "Mangle, eh. Aye be captain Foxy. This be me matey, Bonnie." I say as he waves mangle. "It's alright guys, come on in." Mangle says as a bright blue bunny busts into the door. "WAS THERE ANOTHER RESTAURANT! ALSO, I AM BONNIE!" The bunny says as (old) Bonnie shuffles a little bit whispering, "that's my name." The bright blue "Bonnie" was very colorful. He had bright red cheeks and bright green eyes. His eyelids were pink, an he had long eyelashes.

A yellow chicken came in next. She had bright yellow skin and shocking orange feet. Her purple eyes stood out against her yellow color. Her cheeks were unrealistically red and her bib said "let's party" in Pink fancy letters. "I'm chica. This place is a total dump." She said just as a brown chubby bear with bright blue eyes and a black top hat and of course, a big black floppy now. "Was there really another restaraunt? Oh, and by the way, I am Freddy Fazbear." He said. "Was there another restaurant?" They all ask at the same time. "Yes" me, Freddy, Bonnie, and chica said at the same time. Why do they want to know the secrets of that old place. I thought while mangle said, "c'mon guys, the kids will be here soon! Oh, and by the way, I'll be seeing you tomorrow."

Phht, as if. I think as I remember the tainted look on mangle's face when she saw...me. I shook off the thought. "So what are we supposed to do in here?" Freddy asked as Bonnie stood up. "Just sit here I guess. Man, I wish I could just die already." Bonnie exclaimed as plopping back down onto the floor. "Aye, mateys I be findin' a way outta dis mess. I know where that scurvy office is and I can smell things, too" I say as Freddy turns his head towards me. "You can smell?" He said with a surprised look on his worn out face.

*time skip to the next day

Your POV

You hopped in the car ready to go. Your mom hurries out the door and jumps in the car. "All buckled up?" She asks while buckling up. "Yes, mom." You say as you remember something. She's asked you, "all buckled up" since you could buckle yourself. You finally see the big restaurant after thiry-five minutes of driving. You walk up to the door and open it. You start to wonder where foxy is. Just then, someone grabbed your shoulder.

A/N:
Ha ha cliffhanger again! I might not be updating as much this week because my thumbs kinda hurt. ALOT!