Chapter 13

A/N:
WARNING! SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD! Thank you for your time.

Foxy's POV

I put my head between my knees. I love that lass. I thought as chica moved. My reflexes kicked in and I karate - chopped her face. It would have been ok, but she tackled me and I blacked out for a while. When I woke up, a person was taking off chica's hands. You deserve it, lass. Tackling captain foxy like that. I thought as Bonnie touched my shoulder. I looked into his red eyes and he looked into my yellow eyes. "I know that you love Y/N. Don't you foxy. I wish I could make you human again. I'm sorry foxy," he said as I brushed away his hand. "I know, ladd." I say. "I do love that lass of mine. If I didnt, I wouldn't have saved her from Golden Freddy. Bonnie, if I was human, me old self would run away and find Y/N. I would - I would - I don't know."

Your POV

You wake up to a rainy day. You yawn and change into black skinny jeans, a gray shirt and a dark grey hoodie that says, "Lassie" in big white letters. You put on your eye patch and prepare for school. You have extra time, so you search up the bite of 87. You find out that the week before you turned seven, Foxy had bit a child's frontal lobe out. You gasp in horror as your mom walks out with a brown face mask on and you scream, "AHHHH POOP MONSTER!" "Its me you idiot." She says as she washes the mask off in the kitchen sink. "Mom-" you start as your mom gives you the death stare. Never mind. You think as a thought comes to your mind. Why did foxy save you?