Chapter 7

Your POV

The wedding is over, thank goodness, but your uncle insists that you should stay at his house. Because of the "long drive" that you took. You boroww some of your "step-aunt's" pajamas. You took a white low cut tank top and fuzzy pajama shorts. You pull up the covers and drift off to sleep. In your dream, Foxy is floating around and you are too. Magically, he glows and morphs into a human. Red hair, an eye patch, and pirate clothes. He floats closer and holds your hand. You hug him and notice he is kissing you - on the lips. You want to struggle, but you just let him. You wake up hugging your pillow and your blankets are tore up.

Foxy's POV

The night passes silently except for the quiet, "pizza."
Chica is so annoying. I think to myself. I peek out of my curtain to find that Mike wasn't looking at the camera. I leave pirate cove and Sprint down the hall and he closes the door right in my face. I smashed my head against the door and my vision faded.

Bonnie's POV

I came to the right door and saw foxy laying in the floor. I flicked him a few times and he mumbled, " hmmmm...me blacked out. Mmmmmm..." " poor foxy." I say as I start dragging him back to pirate cove and he woke up when we got halfway down the hall. " Ouy, matey. Me passed out when I conked me noggin when o'l Mikey closed the door in me face." "Yeah, you blacked out for a least 14 minutes or something." I say as I help him up.