Chapter 11

A/N: I'm back! I pulled myself out of the gutter and told myself, "forget haters. I have my readers who want more story." So yeah, thank u for the support and PLZ COMMENT! Sorry for the creepy/funny vid. So yeah. To the story! also, ur always me best mate, Welcome to the crew marlenakittenlover. Welcome to me crew. Also for all u haters out there, you suck. Making people feel bad. HOW DO U SLEEP AT NIGHT HATERS!

Foxy's POV

I heard a scream. Not just any scream, Y/N's scream! I run out of parts and service and some kids see me they laughh and then I growled. One of the children screamed and the other one passed out. I run down the hall to the security guard's office and see Y/N tied to a chair and then I saw it. Golden Freddy was walking towards Y/N - with a knife. I run faster down the long hallway. It seemed endless. When I got in the office, I accidentally knock off Golden Freddy's mask. A man painted pink with black eyes stared at me. He mumbled something and then tried to stab me. Before I knew it, I bit his frontal lobe off unconsciously. I ripped the ropes off of Y/N as she stared at the dead body. She then stared at me and hugged me. "Foxy *sniff* he - he-" she stammered. "It's alright, lass. He just be needin' some ol' foxy. It's alright, lass." I say as I pick her up and carry her down the hallway.

Your POV

The seven foot animatronic picks you up as you look back. You see the dead body and start balling and remember what he was trying to do to you. He had a knife, and was ready to stab you when Foxy came to the rescue. Does he love me and care about me? You think between sniffs. Foxy walks to your mom and sets you on the ground. Before anyone could see him, he ran (sprinted) off to parts and service. Your mom hugs you and squeezes you and cannot speak because she was worried about you so much. Imagine seeing your own daughter being dragged away by a golden murder bear.

Foxy's POV

I slammed the door as hard as I could and plopped down on the floor. "A vast, golden bear tries to kill me precious lass, eh? He he. He ain't nothing compared to captain foxy. He he. Captain foxy." I say as Bonnie stared at me and whispered, "Foxy, have you lost your marbles?" "No," I say. "I just saved me Y/N from golden bear." Bonnie puts his head on my shoulder and I stoke his head. "This is so messed up" he said. I replied, "I know it is." Chica snickered. Freddy whacked her with a spare part leg.

     Just then, a coworker came in and ripped off Bonnie's face and spray painted it light blue and painted on features with quick-dry paint. He then ripped off Bonnie's arm and spray painted it light blue also. "Goodbye, suckers," he whispered as he left the room. On the back of his hat, it said, "night guard" I knew I had some work to do that night.

     Me and Bonnie talked it over. When the night guard comes in, as soon as he sits down, we come through the vents. We heard the door open, and the sound of the camera being flipped on and off. We saw a bright light when the red light blinked on the camera. It seemed that they had a flashlight. I went into party room 1 and Bonnie went to party room 3. I gave the signal clicking sound with my voicebox and we started off. The vents seemed endless. My head hit something on the way and I soon found out it was actually a camera...in the vents. I pushed it out of the way and finally found the exit. Bonnie was on the other side getting ready to jump out when I gave the signal. I finally gave the clicking signal and we jumped up. The night guard put on Freddy mask and I pulled it up. The dude only saw Bonnie for a split second and then had a heart attack. We could tell because the guy put his hands on his chest and started to breathe very heavily and then more rapidly as it got worse. He finally fell over in the floor dead. Victory. "Two kills in one day, eh foxy?" Bonnie said as he turned his head towards me. That's when I saw that his purple face was no longer present and in the place of it was a mess of wires and his exoskeleton eyes weren't there, so you could only see red lights. I shuddered and Bonnie asked, " I'm not that ugly, am I?" "Uhhh," I said as Bonnie stared into my yellow eyes.