Chapter 4

Your POV

(Five years later you're 12. boom. You were 7in da start)

"WAKE UP, Y/N! WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE WEDDING!" Your mom screams as you look at the time. It was 11:30. Your uncle's wedding was at 2 o'clock and the wedding is 3 hours away. They were hosting it on their beach front in Virginia beach. "Oh, crap. I'm sorry mom I'll get ready right now!" You scream as you push her out of the room. You put on a navy blue dress, jeans, and some on sneakers. Your mom doesn't really care what you wear as long as you get to the wedding on time.

      You eat 10 bites of your pancakes when your mom jerks you out of the seat and says, "NO time, Y/N, were gonna be late!!!"

Foxy's POV

Huh. Haven't been out of this room a while. I wonder who the new night guard is. I peek out of the curtain and see the red flashing light that indicates that their looking at the camera. I'm on my way! I think to myself while pulling back the curtain completely.

   I Sprint down the hall and meet Bonnie at the door. I bang on the door and say," open up,Ladd. C'mon Mike! Schmitt, I will bang on this scurvy Door until me hands tear off. Chica was at the other window saying," pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza!" I couldn't help but to say," shut up chicken." She gave me the hairy eyeball and then let out a long,"pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," and banged her head in the glass and left. Bonnie was quiet, until he said," Mike only has 1% power left. Freddy's gonna have a struggler this time."" Ye," I say." I don't like the idea of Freddy bear buddy boy killing these laddies and lassies.

Bonnie's POV

Hrmph. I just wish Mike would open the door so I could give him a warning. He's so stubborn. And the only suit we have left is a golden Freddy suit. Chica will most likely not join in, but probably just walking around saying," pizza!", over and over. I was actually glad Foxy told her to shut up. She doesn't need pizza anyway, she's like, the fattest looking animatronic.

Your POV

You sigh. "Ready for an exciting road trip?" Your mom says. Phht. More like a boring, slow, traffic filled, road trip. Yay. You get a text from YF/N. She's wearing an ugly Christmas sweater that is an dark LF/C. You laugh. Now that's a nice way to start the day.