Chapter 5

Foxy's POV

I could hear that dumb chicken all the way from pirate cove I folded down my ears. Shut up chicken. Shut up now! She wouldn't stop saying pizza until the bell rang for them to get on stage. I heard the band playing. I peeked out of the curtain and only a dust bunny was present. Y/ N hasn't visited me in a while. Like, 2 years? Hmmm. I don't know.

Your POV

...I wish I could go and see foxy instead of going to my uncle's stupid wedding. I shove my head out the window. We were almost there. But I know my cowardly uncle. He'll just start without us without caring. But, he is my uncle. We stop at a gas station and I get some gummy bears. While I was eating them, I noticed that I always bit off their frontal lobe first. I spit out my gummy bear that I was eating and screamed, "I don't want to go!" "What do you mean," your mom says with a confused look. I want to go HOME.

Freddy's POV

Last night, Mike had 1% power left. Bonnie told me that just before he ran out, it was 6 AM. It was a infuriating story, because I hate Mike Schmidt. He was crazy. Crazy as Jermey Fitsjerled.

Chica's POV

PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Ahem. I hate foxy. He is a backstabbing pirate man.

Bonnie's POV

I told Freddy about Mike. He looked really stressed out. I told him, " it's alright. If life throws lemons at you, throw them in life's face and say, 'i want cupquakes!'" That seemed to cheer him up. He smiled and went back to the show stage. And besides, I have a little bet to clear up with Foxy.

Foxy's POV

Bonnie should be here any minute. I had lost a bet to him so i had to wear a tiara and a pink tutu and do ballerina swirls and crap and he has to take pictures. And we have to do it during the night. So the CAMERA WILL BE WATCHING! He pulled back the curtains completely so the camera could see me. He flat fell on the floor when he saw me. The camera was blinking so we knew Mike was watching. Bonnie gave me a thumbs up. That meant to go and start dancing. I did a ballerina twirl and the tutu caught in my knee joint and it ripped off and took my pants with it. Let's just say we were done taking pictures after that.