Chapter 1

Terie P.O.V

boy you better shut up with all that mess, oh gawd she just smack him. she dead.nah she started running like hell. this movie is wild

"babe why all white girls fall over air in movies like this?" i said as i look over at Andre who wasn't even paying attention to the movie. he was on his laptop and writing stuff down on his notebook that he have. and on it says "don't you dare Terie" like damn. dafuq.

"huh?"

"never mind baby just continue with your doings"

"nah tell me, i'm listening i swear"

"are you sure? what i say then?"

i looked over at him and he just bit his bottom lip and continue to look at the screen. thats what i thought, trying to play me.

"GUESS WHAT!" I heard come from the kitchen, i look back at the arc way of the kitchen and seen Franklin walk through with a bag of curly fries. YES oh god yes, i haven't had curly fries in a minute.

"yasssss" i said as i got my lazy ass off the couch and walked to the kitchen. then out the corner of my eyes i seen Andre wink at me. he childish, i should break his laptop but he will just get a new one.

"i also got us some hamburgers from wendy's. here your Dr.Pepper-" he handed me the large drink and i can feel the cold droplets on the side slide down.

"thank you Frankie" yes....i called him that. funny part is, he got a girlfriend which he had for 2 weeks and she already pist at me for hugging him and him talking to me. i don't see the issue cause i'm with his brother Andre, but she think i'm trying to fuck Franklin on the side. i haven't even done anything with Andre yet so why would i do something with Franklin. he still a baby to me, especially since he so nice.

or maybe she upset that he call me his WCE in other words. Woman Crush Everyday. he knows it upset her, but its funny cause all they can talk about is me and why i exist....she makes my day better, cause it makes me know that she cares.

"your welcome......so..............did he uh" Franklin cleared his throat.

"he what?" i said confused of what he meant.

"you don't know?" he said as a whisper yell

"no i don't, what?"

"oh never mind...nothing....nothing at all"

"but it has to be-" i said before getting cut off by Andre.

"BRO! WHERE MAMA AT? AND MY FOOD?" his un necessary ass is uncalled for. he kissed my neck and stole 3 of my curly fries when i moved his head from my neck. that shit tickles and made me laugh to much. since i'm real sensitive, he torched me like that. he says its "cute" in a gay accent.

"oh gawd, why??" i said as i watch him eat em slowly.

"stop with all that"

"fine, no pussy tonight" i said and continue eating, not like i was though.

"not like you was going to anyway" damn....he knows me well. i mean...i would've but i choose not to right now til i feel turn on.

"okay, if u say so" i said as if i meant what i said.

"can i leave?-" ah shit i forgot Franklin was here.

"nah bro you and i got some runs to go do anyway, i got to get you some more clothes and shit for school. you about to be in yah junior year in a month.but its summer so stack up on clothes" he said as he drunk some of my soda. he just don't love me anymore, he knows im fat and need the food.